• Replies 11
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Tommy

Nice tune Rupe....

Been looking for a copy of this for myself for ages since i sold a copy couple of years back.

Did it come out on OVIDE aswell???

Don't think this came out on Ovide, but "What good am i?" did. Extremely rare.

Social source share

Nice tune Rupe....

Been looking for a copy of this for myself for ages since i sold a copy couple of years back.

Did it come out on OVIDE aswell???

I don't think this did get an Ovide release but then I didn't know that 'What good am I' was on Ovide thought the rare one of theirs on Ovide was 'A Thousand Wonders'

Anyway must be one of the best £20 records around :thumbsup: Soon to have its day IMO

Social source share

Guest Tommy

I don't think this did get an Ovide release but then I didn't know that 'What good am I' was on Ovide thought the rare one of theirs on Ovide was 'A Thousand Wonders'

Anyway must be one of the best £20 records around :thumbsup: Soon to have its day IMO

Yep, Orange Ovide. I didnt realize Archie Bell - Tighten up came out on Ovide (Grey) until i picked up a couple of copies last year. Seems like some rare stuff came out on that label wacko.gif

Social source share

Yep, Orange Ovide. I didnt realize Archie Bell - Tighten up came out on Ovide (Grey) until i picked up a couple of copies last year. Seems like some rare stuff came out on that label wacko.gif

Tommy do you have a scan of the orange Ovide copy also I am after a copy of 'Tighten Up' on Ovide if you have a spare copy?

Social source share

Guest Tommy

Tommy do you have a scan of the orange Ovide copy also I am after a copy of 'Tighten Up' on Ovide if you have a spare copy?

No, sorry mate. There was a real rough copy of the TSU on Ebay last year. Went for over $100.00 if i remember correctly, but it was real rough. And i'm affraid i've already sold both Archie Bells, sorry. One of them went on Ebay and didnt make much, about 20 quid.

Social source share

Source Advert