Sweet Three For Sale

Guest BBB

Guest BBB

Just a few bits for sale

THE SWEET THREE - THAT'S THE WAY IT IS /BIG LOVERS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES PINK DECCA PROMO 32005 EX+ £180

MAGICTONES - HAPPY DAYS Westbound Ex+ £35

MICHEAL CLOUD - CHECK YOUR DIRECTION Holmark Ex+ £25

MOMENTS - RAIN IN MY BACK YARD Ex+ Stang £15

INTRUDERS - A NICE GIRL LIKE YOU - Tsop promo E £15

ROBERT NEAL - I'M SO GLAD - Port M - £55

post £1.50 overseas please check

cash or cheque

Thanks for looking

Barry Cooper

Social source share

• Replies 11
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Not that it matters cause a good record is a good record is a good record but which is rarer issue or Demo ? :rolleyes:

Hi

The issue is pretty hard to find, I sold one at Prestatyn, the buyer said it was the first time he had ever seen an issue.

Ive sold a few demos over the past couple of years, great double sider :thumbsup:

cheers

Paul

Hi Paul

thanks for reply, I actually picked up an issue a year or 2 ago for £40 & was astonished to see it for sale at 10 times that a few months back & wondered if it was a misprint :wicked:

Iin view of what you say,probably somebody chancing their arm & possibly worth somewhere between that & the price of the demo. Tho' would be interested to know what you got for it if you want to pm me. Slightly cheeky I know & you could rightly tell me to mind my own business :lol:

thanks again :ohmy:

Dave

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Aren't almost all Decca stock copies of any Northern-related tunes rarer than the demos (except Danny White)?

Social source share

Hi Paul

thanks for reply, I actually picked up an issue a year or 2 ago for £40 & was astonished to see it for sale at 10 times that a few months back & wondered if it was a misprint :thumbsup:

Iin view of what you say,probably somebody chancing their arm & possibly worth somewhere between that & the price of the demo. Tho' would be interested to know what you got for it if you want to pm me. Slightly cheeky I know & you could rightly tell me to mind my own business :yes:

thanks again :thumbup:

Dave

Did I sell it you? :yes:

Social source share

Hi Paul

thanks for reply, I actually picked up an issue a year or 2 ago for £40 & was astonished to see it for sale at 10 times that a few months back & wondered if it was a misprint :lol:

Iin view of what you say,probably somebody chancing their arm & possibly worth somewhere between that & the price of the demo. Tho' would be interested to know what you got for it if you want to pm me. Slightly cheeky I know & you could rightly tell me to mind my own business :D

thanks again :lol:

Dave

Hi Dave

I sold the issue for £250

I did see one recently for auction on Anglo American website with a minimum bid of £400 :lol:

cheers

Paul

Social source share

Guest BBB

Just a few bits for sale

THE SWEET THREE - THAT'S THE WAY IT IS /BIG LOVERS COME IN SMALL PACKAGES PINK DECCA PROMO 32005 EX+ £180

MAGICTONES - HAPPY DAYS Westbound Ex+ £35

MICHEAL CLOUD - CHECK YOUR DIRECTION Holmark Ex+ £25

MOMENTS - RAIN IN MY BACK YARD Ex+ Stang £15

INTRUDERS - A NICE GIRL LIKE YOU - Tsop promo E £15

ROBERT NEAL - I'M SO GLAD - Port M - £55

post £1.50 overseas please check

cash or cheque

Thanks for looking

Barry Cooper

Sweet Three and Magictones now on Ebay, thanks for looking

Barry

Social source share