Earl Of Doncaster

HEY! Thought I was about to slag off "The Earl"? Well I meant the numbers of soulies attending but it is Bank Holiday weekend I know so it`s to be expected & there was still a good crowd & a full dancefloor most of the night. :dance:

You know my feelings about this venue & that I take my hat off to Terry & John for their persistency to make this a TOP Yorkshire venue, which has finally happened. :lol:

Enough sucking up, ok. Guest Dj`s were Pete Jay of Manifesto, who I thought you should have let him on a little later when room had filled & warmed up.He played a very nice varied spot. Russ Steele did later guest spot & also an excellent spot & very varied. The "Chuckle Brothers", Terry & John filled in the relevant gaps & each has his own style, so a very good night was had by myself & my crew (even though we left early for "Wilton") & we`ll be back for the next installment very soon. :lol::D

Take care & be safe,

Spot. :lol:

• Replies 3
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Good night again , enjoyed Russ Steele's spot , some nice 70's stuff , had to leave early for Wilton so missed half of Terry and John's spot but good idea the double decking, seemed to go down well with Across the Board tunes suiting all tastes.

Attendance seemed OK and good to see Waggy out and about enjoying himself tearing up the floor.

See you all next month if not before

Paul & Sue :thumbsup::unsure:

Guest Shedhead

:thumbsup: nice 1 ,,terry,,john,,good night again at the earl numbers down a bit,,but it was the bank holiday. all djs good,,russ steele played some really nice tunes. :(

cheers..col..shell.

bit late on my reply to thsi but i thought it was a brilliant nite with russ playing a blinding spot until his last tune

That god awful remix of i heard it through the grapevine...never mind i think terrys tenacity with the music policy will pay off...one of the last progressive regular venues around

Geeeoooordie

Source Advert