If You Had A Chance

• Replies 58
  • Views 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

being at this addy in the usa mid 60s,3 Thomas Circle NW,Washington DC,with me and mr eddie singleton my feet up and listening in on a tune being recorded by the cairos or j.d.bryant etc it sounds like heaven to me but with all the nasty horrible rascist black/white thing going around at the time would i (being white) have been allowed in some of these studios or even near them????... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup:whistling.gif:rolleyes: ..soulie55

Social source share

...and considerably better than T. Middleton's :thumbsup::thumbsup:yes.gif

Just thought of another session that I'd like to have 'sat in' on - "Paralysed" by the Legendary Stardust Cowboy. Well, who wouldn't?

I agree with you 100% on " Paralysed " , Tony ......

I would have loved to have been in the booth alongside J Henry Burnett , David R Anderson and Major Bill Smith , when The Ledge did this classic 45 ......

The " throw this into the conversation when it gets quiet down the pub " section .....

David Bowie is a big Norman Carl Odum fan , aka The Legendary Stardust Cowboy , and that the

" Stardust " in " Ziggy Stardust " , was done in homage to him .....

Malc Burton

post-5097-1178949568_thumb.jpg

Edited by Malc Burton
Social source share

Guest barnsey

carl malcome .hey fatty bum bum .or ernie benny hill.the sheer magnitude of inpact these song had on my life simply indiscribeable :rolleyes:

Social source share

Guest jeffthevest

Im really getting into Little Anthony, so for me anything by himself, Hurt so bad, would of been some experience, or anything by Jackie wilson, top voice for me.

or any soul artist from the 60s. could you imagine just being sitting and watching any of these artists, mmmmmmmmm

You took the words right out of my mouth :thumbsup:

Karen

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert