Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Dave Thorley

Soulshakers Welcomes The Orwell Boys

Hi all

Here we go again, the next night at the critically acclaimed Soulshakers @ Solihull FC.

We are proud to announce messers Plumb and Flanny are to join us on june 2nd for a damn fine night of soul music and high jinks.

8pm-3am

Ably supported by

Arthur Fenn, Ady Pountain, Gavin Page, Mark Randle, Ali & John, Dave Thorley, Malayka, Meg Wilshire, Steve Lloyd.

All in two great rooms playing the very best in 60's/70's soulful winners and Contemporary soul. All for the small charge of £7.50 on the door

See you there :thumbsup:

Edited by Dave Thorley

Hi all

Here we go again, the next night at the critically acclaimed Soulshakers @ Solihull FC.

We are proud to announce messers Plumb and Flanny are to join us on june 2nd for a damn fine night of soul music and high jinks.

8pm-3am

Ably supported by

Arthur Fenn, Ady Pountain, Gavin Page, Mark Randle, Ali & John, Dave Thorley, Malayka, Meg Wilshire, Steve Lloyd.

All in two great rooms playing the very best in 60's/70's soulful winners and Contemporary soul. All for the small charge of £7.50 on the door

See you there thumbsup.gif

I'll be there too :D

and so will Flanny :lol:

Really looking forward to this Mr T

Cheers

Steve

Looking forward to the pair of you on the wheels of steel thumbsup.gif

WILL THEY BE CYCLING DOWN THEN ? THEY BETTER SET OFF SOON,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,LOOKS LIKE RAIN !!!

Yes but the sun always shines inside the club!!!!

IF THEY DID CYCLE I RECKON YOU COULD WELCOME THEM WITH 'JOY & PAIN' WHEN THEY CROSS THE FINISHING LINE whistling.gif

Looking forward to the pair of you on the wheels of steel thumbsup.gif

Do we get one each? If so can I have the left one? We're a bit like Ant & Dec where I always go on the left biggrin.gif:thumbsup::D

Adverts