Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

stomper45

Sleepless Nights May

This friday on the menu special guest Paul McKay over from the garden of england

18th May

The Belvedere, Gt Denmark Street, Dublin 1

deals on hotel @Comfort Inn 01-8737700

Please note June date moved to 29th (my 50th birthday bash)

July 20 (Oldies n SN Anthems)

Aug 17 (Dave Rimmer)

Sep 21

Oct 19

Nov 16

Dec 21

This friday on the menu special guest Paul McKay over from the garden of england

18th May

The Belvedere, Gt Denmark Street, Dublin 1

deals on hotel @Comfort Inn 01-8737700

Please note June date moved to 29th (my 50th birthday bash)

July 20 (Oldies n SN Anthems)

Aug 17 (Dave Rimmer)

Sep 21

Oct 19

Nov 16

Dec 21

MINE TOO BUT NOT QUITE 50!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW THERE'S A THOUGHT :thumbsup:

oh err missus, you n carlos wanna brush up on your oirish accent chris,

actually i dont "turn" til afta midnight, could be part 1 of your birthday soire, mine will be in Amlwych :thumbsup:

Guest kevnewry

Will see ya for your 50th bash Danny mate,lookin forward to my trip to Dublin always a top night.

Cheers Baz, great to meet ya last month, keep them northants/beds lot in order.

Nev bring your best drinking shirt and faithful dancing shoes next month mate, oh and maybe a defibrillator for me :thumbsup:

Danny big 50,i will have to see whats in the diary,always a good time over there...

Hey Steve, be great if you and Lyddia (and anyone else) can make it over mate, let us know if you have a blank page :thumbsup:

Catch ya soon

Hey Steve, be great if you and Lyddia (and anyone else) can make it over mate, let us know if you have a blank page :thumbsup:

Catch ya soon

Wish i could get time off work to come over Danny ..realy enjoyed it last time ..but can,t get time off work till sept or so looking forward to coming over again wid mr murphy and maybe mr killack too

best

steve T

Adverts