5 Joey gee ~ Its More than I Deserve ~ ABC

Social source share

• Replies 26
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Big thanks chalky son very much appreciated ` like you say fantastic eddie billups sounds great ive got these tracks with a few more im after on a tape from hollingwood soul 8th anniversary september 2000 but its nice havem better still on cd cheers son hope you can help with a few more at a later shout thumbsup.gif:elvis:

I've got that tape somehwere. I used to be resident DJ there at one time, up to about 95 I think and then the odd anniversary.

Social source share

I've got that tape somehwere. I used to be resident DJ there at one time, up to about 95 I think and then the odd anniversary.

hi chalky its says rob wigleys choices on one side and john kingans on the other side do you know em `ile put a few more tracks up off the tape playlist` see if you can help cheers bud

Social source share

hi chalky its says rob wigleys choices on one side and john kingans on the other side do you know em `ile put a few more tracks up off the tape playlist` see if you can help cheers bud

know 'em both well. it used to be John, Rob and myself along with Graham and Dave Manlove for the first few years of the Hollingwood. I'd retired for the first time by the 8th rolleyes.gif

if I haven't got any of the tracks on PC I can record from the tape when I find it and post then, unless someone else can post them.

Edited by chalky
Social source share

know 'em both well. it used to be John, Rob and myself along with Graham and Dave Manlove for the first few years of the Hollingwood. I'd retired for the first time by the 8th rolleyes.gif

if I haven't got any of the tracks on PC I can record from the tape when I find it and post then, unless someone else can post them.

Chalky had some cracking nights there mate use to travel from stoke on trent and this tape is the only memory i have of the place now ` i cant transfer it from tape to cd but hopefuly they will turn up on here cus thers some cracking tunes on the tape as you know ` theres the two what are on now to get plus midnight ~ Keep on Walking bye " and J W Mcgee ~ I love you (over & over then theres johns list but i dont want to sound to greedy at the moment anyway thanks for your help your a star ` bet you were there on them nights we were there ` but to be honest chalky i only know the djs cus its on the playlist ` to busy dancing and sipping lol

Social source share

Hi There All

can anyone help with a few soundfilesplease

1 Roz ryan ~ My only temptation ~ Volt

2 Buba Lou ~ Over you Bside ~ secret

3 Laura Lee ~ Your song ~ Fantasy

4 eddie billups ~ Shake that dream ~ S S S

5 Joey gee ~ Its More than I Deserve ~ ABC

just two to get buba lou ~ Over You And Laura Lee ~ Your Song `It will `Be fantastic if you could help `

Social source share

Thankyou very much Chalky & Neil For You Help ` But Theres One last request from you both i didnt mention charades ~ I feel a strange sensation this is the last soundfile i need to complete my tape /cd collection hope you can help ` can i just say its people like yourselves `who keep the northern soul music going forward by sharing your music with everyone ``not like the early days when it was so much underground .`thank god for the internet and people like yourselves Big thanks and a big pat on the back from me boys :thumbsup: Jeffmoto

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert