Patti & Emblems Boot Currently $162

• Replies 21
  • Views 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Mine isn't blue either, and the pink A is on the other side ('my hearts so full of love')!

Hi Simon

I think that yours is the Rarer Original Version, with the Original A Side

repromoted as "I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time" A Side at the time of release.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Hi Simon

I think that yours is the Rarer Original Version, with the Original A Side

repromoted as "I'm Gonna Love You A Long Long Time" A Side at the time of release.

I'm sure I have read somewhere that it did come out on WD twice, some have the A (plug side) on IGLYALLT & some on MYHSFOLFY

Social source share

That's more like it Simsy.

PS you on at this BS alldayer? :rolleyes:

Who pays £80 for a pressing though when it clearly states that's what it is. True value of the boot is there to see on cover pic post#3.

Only heard about BS dayer at Crossfire. Line up was already sorted, so on subs bench for that one. You coming?

Social source share

I'm sure I have read somewhere that it did come out on WD twice, some have the A (plug side) on IGLYALLT & some on MYHSFOLFY

I think Manshiip Auctioned one recently, I'm off out to work now, but will search for the Link in the Morning.

Within the Last 12 months, I think. :rolleyes:

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

This eventually went for $223!......surely the buyer checked out the run out groove details...(i.e.no delta matrix 100000 odd)......the other thing ive always noticed is that the "curl" on the "K" on the hat is defined on the originals.....on the boots its a black blob.......(if you know what i mean).......thats hard to convert back.......

Social source share

This eventually went for $223!......surely the buyer checked out the run out groove details...(i.e.no delta matrix 100000 odd)......the other thing ive always noticed is that the "curl" on the "K" on the hat is defined on the originals.....on the boots its a black blob.......(if you know what i mean).......thats hard to convert back.......

also, that seller is a jamaican seller, they have all sorts of weird 'island soul' boots that aren't available in other circles. can't fault him given that he actually said it was a repro in the listing.

Social source share

Hi Simon

The >>> LINK <<< as promised, a bit further back than I thought, plus It's a third take.

It does mention your copy in the write up. :thumbsup:

Manships 3rd Edition has the Stock Copy at £600

The copy with the Pink A on "My Heart's So Full Of You" at £450

The copy with the Pink A on "I'm Gonna Love You A Long, Long Time" at £300

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

See he says 'not an original'

https://cgi.ebay.com/45-rpm-PATTI-THE-EMBLE...1QQcmdZViewItem

thought the red A's were original, does this mean it's been booted again or he just coloured one in!

Pete, this boot looked to me to be vinyl not styrene ... and I stand to be corrected but I think all originals of this , whether stock or demo, are all styrene, is that correct ?

Social source share

Guest scoot

the other thing ive always noticed is that the "curl" on the "K" on the hat is defined on the originals.....on the boots its a black blob.......(if you know what i mean).......thats hard to convert back.......

So is this the same for all Kapp boots?

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert