Peterborough All-nighter 23rd

Guest kev such

Kev glad your coming, so you have the job of looking after mellow, who is a sound geezer, by the way mellow alldayer is on 30 june.

See you sat Dave

Have got me sedatives standing by for Mellers at the alldayer Dave. Thanks for phone call. Till tomorrow evening.

Kev.

• Replies 67
  • Views 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

that you dave..? its me sean..

mandy and myself coming up later today she booke a b n b as you got a house full.. leaving about 2-3ish and be in p'boro sometime after 6pm.. looking forward to some good tunes and having a good dance.. and a chat.. catch u later mate.. :rolleyes:

sean ..

Guest dedicatedsoul

Have got me sedatives standing by for Mellers at the alldayer Dave. Thanks for phone call. Till tomorrow evening.

Kev.

Kev tried sedatives with Mellers before, will bring elephant darts, only joking Mellows your top man! , mate craig brick rang last night coming with his girlfriend who is making a documentary about Northern Soul.

Guest dedicatedsoul

Wahoo off to Stoke today to watch the happy couple get wed and then tomorrow back down to Peterborough for one very messy, fun night.

:P:lol::lol:

MAY THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!

Congratulations to Dave and Sarah, hear you came out of the cake Anton dressed as Chinese social worker? can anybody verify this as i don't like spreading gossip!! :lol::D:D

Guest kent soul club

Having a couple of hours at Luton, then making the journey on to 'boro. Do we need membership? Also anyone know the postcode of venue (for satnav) please.

Cheers,

Magoo :P

Guest dedicatedsoul

mandy and myself coming up later today she booke a b n b as you got a house full.. leaving about 2-3ish and be in p'boro sometime after 6pm.. looking forward to some good tunes and having a good dance.. and a chat.. catch u later mate.. :P

sean ..

chatch you later sean you could have stopped at mine

dave

Guest dedicatedsoul

Having a couple of hours at Luton, then making the journey on to 'boro. Do we need membership? Also anyone know the postcode of venue (for satnav) please.

Cheers,

Magoo :P

Hi Magoo you dont need membership, if you go to my wep site and look at poster got map, post code ect on it, www.dedicatedsoulclub.com

cheers see you there

Dave

Looks like it going to be a corker! thanks to all that are coming in advance, Kirsty when Anton said r and r he meant, rocking in his rocking chair, with his carer Nicky close by! Simsy has his original dedicated soul club membership from 1981 which he is going to bring with him saturday, he will receive a red star for time served!! Just like to say a big thankyou to Keith Willcox, for all his help and support over the years, has been with the club since we started back in 1981, and is dedicated soul club top resident dj.

See you all for a cracking night Saturday

Laters

Dave Reed

ha ha, I know Anton (and Nikki) very, very well as he was one of my partners in crime for a long time.... I'm one of the few people that knows how to shut him up!

I'm too far away (and too lazy to travel) or I'd come along just to badger Carl Fortnight to play Freddie and The Turbines....

Hope its a good night

Looking forward to this LARGE ... first DSC nighter I've been to in Boro' for twenty one years. It's like coming home.. :lol:

Gonna slip away from Luton at midnight and get lost. No! :P Well probably, but hope to be at the nighter at a decent time to get with the groovin! :lol:

Looking forward to this LARGE ... first DSC nighter I've been to in Boro' for twenty one years. It's like coming home.. :lol:

Gonna slip away from Luton at midnight and get lost. No! :lol: Well probably, but hope to be at the nighter at a decent time to get with the groovin! :D

See ya`there Simhead :lol: getting ready now.........chomp chomp :P

Guest kev such

Kev tried sedatives with Mellers before, will bring elephant darts, only joking Mellows your top man! , mate craig brick rang last night coming with his girlfriend who is making a documentary about Northern Soul.

Will i need to wear me best bib and tucker then?

Kev

Edited by kev such

SIMSY - just been down the Rugby Club - Peterborough ALLNighter - new sound system is off the hook - loud enough to make your ears bleed - speakers at the front of the hall as well as the back, tables all laid out chairs around the hall - Modern room looks good lights are up - just waiting for SJ to set the decks up - back up decks on site just in case - it's all set just needs 7 ' O clock tonite to come then it's game on - later Denzo :wicked:

SIMSY - just been down the Rugby Club - Peterborough ALLNighter - new sound system is off the hook - loud enough to make your ears bleed - speakers at the front of the hall as well as the back, tables all laid out chairs around the hall - Modern room looks good lights are up - just waiting for SJ to set the decks up - back up decks on site just in case - it's all set just needs 7 ' O clock tonite to come then it's game on - later Denzo :P

:wicked::(thumbsup.gif

Source Advert