What You Think?

Guest James Trouble

Guest James Trouble

Is this any use to anyone? It's an acetate, one off as far as I am aware. Not sure if I want to sell it, I kind of like it in a quirky nice object sort of way, but certainly wouldn't ever think about playing it out. Kind of a half way in the sales section and half way in the show us your box section.

If nobody is interested in taking it off me but somebody might want to stick it on CD for home use I'll post a full mp3 of it in a few days...

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 882
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Is this any use to anyone? It's an acetate, one off as far as I am aware. Not sure if I want to sell it, I kind of like it, but certainly can't use it to DJ. Kind of a half way in the sales section and half way in the show us your box section.

If nobody is interested in taking it off me but folk fancy sticking it on CD for home use I'll post a full mp3 of it in a few days...

Hi James

Remember what I was saying about some of the acetates you had that it was obvious why they were never released...... :thumbsup::shades:

wicked.gifwicked.gif:P:lol::wicked:

Social source share

Guest James Trouble

Hi James

Remember what I was saying about some of the acetates you had that it was obvious why they were never released...... :thumbsup::shades:

At least we won't have to hear this played out every other week :secret:

I agree with you though, pretty obvious why it wasn't released ph34r.gif

You won't be wanting an MP3 of it then before I ship it off to the local charity shop? laugh.gif

Edited by James Trouble
Social source share

Now then now then Mr Rimmer, perhaps better to post up a soundfile that might be (below) average but will perhaps be of interest to someone, rather than playing out very average and over played records that nobody wants to hear yet again, hey? At least we won't have to hear this played out every other week shades.gif:shades: :secret:

Ha so thats the reason the sound system wasnt ready then wicked.gif

alright Dave :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert