Boogaloosoul - Only

Guest Bearsy

waiting on babysitter! :thumbsup: is there many of the medway crowd coming to boogaloo

not sure as they are all recovering from Camber and saving up for some trip to Holland the pathetic bunch of winge bags, i will find out tonight as we got a club meeting,

• Replies 64
  • Views 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest clanger v2

Only 2 days to go. It seems ages since the last Boogaloosoul. Can't wait.

Same here........not been for a couple of months.

Might even go to 100 Club afterwards and make a night of it :yes:

Same here........not been for a couple of months.

Might even go to 100 Club afterwards and make a night of it :wicked:

Looks like we'll both be making a night of it, son. Walking down Oxford St, arm in arm, looking longingly into each others eyes and gaily singing 'There's an old mill by the stream Nelly Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeane. Ah, good times, eh?

Guest ciara

Looks like we'll both be making a night of it, son. Walking down Oxford St, arm in arm, looking longingly into each others eyes and gaily singing 'There's an old mill by the stream Nelly Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeane. Ah, good times, eh?

walk down to charing x rd and you'll find lots of blokes arm in arm! bushy moustash and shaved head required unsure.gif lets hope theres plenty of women at boogaloo this sat :lol:

Little Ian :thumbsup:

Guest ciara

On a serious note, Magoo asked if there were to be any road closures in Greenwich on Sat night and I'm pleased to say that all roads into and within Boogaloosoulville will be fully open all night. For those coming to London on Sat/Sun there is a website which lists all closures and times.

https://www.tourdefrancelondon.com/tdf/en/e...osures.asp#west

See you on Sat. Anyone cycling?

all roads in and around boogaloo land are ok until 5am so any one travelling to 100 club check what roads will be closed. martin abbey wood borstal hill ect will all be closed at 5am if you leave little ones at your mums see u sat :thumbsup:

Little Ian excl.gif

Guest Bearsy

walk down to charing x rd and you'll find lots of blokes arm in arm! bushy moustash and shaved head required unsure.gif lets hope theres plenty of women at boogaloo this sat :D

Little Ian :D

this post really has started to make you worry about you Ian, blokes arm in arm with bushy moustashs,

why do you care if there are any women there, Ciara not going :wicked:

Pervert :D

Guest clanger v2

12 hours before a splattering of Little Tommy biggrin.gif

Dirty boy :wicked:

What you do to poor Little Tommy in your own time is really of no concern of anyone elses.......

Guest Bearsy

Dirty boy ohmy.gif

What you do to poor Little Tommy in your own time is really of no concern of anyone elses.......

I know what i would do if i finally got hold of Little Tommy thats for sure :wicked:

there is an icon for that but its a family show on here :D

see you tonight Al

Guest ciara

this post really has started to make you worry about you Ian, blokes arm in arm with bushy moustashs,

why do you care if there are any women there, Ciara not going wicked.gif

Pervert laugh.gif

yeh ciara will be going the place wouldnt be the same without her and imagine all that brandy not drunk the place wouldn't survive. no.gif as for pervert excl.gif well if you want a club full of blokes then charing x road is for you shades.gif c u in a couple of hours :thumbsup::huh::thumbup:

Guest boots

my first visit to boogaloo great tunes played,well done to all djs,hard to dance though due to the coach party that turned up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bearsy nice to meet you x

paul and em lovely to see you its been ages x x x

dr pickles and looloo thanks for taking me and the giggles x x x

Source Advert