Ultimates

Reg

Mr Bergman assures me there's going to be one of these in my possession before the end of the year...however, I'm sure that there are two versions? One with an intro, one without? Is this correct as I would prefer the one with the intro.

Thanking you in advance :thumbsup:

Edited by Reg
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 907
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Just checked some sound files,and one does have a 10-15 second piano intro;sorry no further info as too how many version / which ones were actually released. Nice song.

I don't own any version of this, but there was an LP, so I guess it's possible one version is LP and one was 45?

Social source share

I've got a goldmine CD and an mp3 (which I suspect is from the same CD anyway) without the intro....I'm almost certain I have heard the version without the intro played out but maybe not. Although why would Goldmine leave the intro off if that was the only version..seems odd?

Edited by Reg
Social source share

I HAVE THE B-ROMA 45 WHICH HAS THE PIANO INTRO. FIRST HEARD IT WITHOUT THE INTRO ON A GOLDMINE CD COMP SOME 15 YEARS AGO, DONT KNOW WHY THEY LEFT IT OFF OR IF THE LP VERSION ON GRAHAM PLAYS THIS VERSION.

BRI.

That's what I needed to know-just concerned there were more than one 45 version. Ta very much :thumbsup:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert