Anyone Interested In These Before I Ebay Them?

bozaboy

Best offers PM'd to me by 12 Noon Saturday 8th. If no sale or I don't like what's being offered, then they'll be listed and Ebay and PayPal get more profits from fees, etc.

Ernie Andrews "Fine young girl" b/w "Then I'll know" Capitol stock - scan shows the label to be in pretty good nick, just the slightest bit of ring wear, but that's it really. Not so good is the vinyl. The visible scuffs and light scratches do cause the odd "pop and tick" here and there, but just given it another spin (both sides) and it sounds nice and loud and clear to me. I think I'm on pretty solid ground calling this a VG, it's probably a bit better in someone's book but it'll do for me.

Patti Austin "Music to my heart" b/w "Love 'em and leave 'em kind of love" ABC demo - the scan should show that the labels are a little "scruffy" let's say, nothing too detrimental, just the odd tiny mark and blemish (I got that from JM's site!). The vinyl is fine, both sides play loud and clear and you don't need me to tell you ..... Classic!!!! I'd conservatively grade the playing surface as VG+ but maybe better, only you can tell.

As with previous giveaway items, PayPal ONLY please. I'll let both winners and runners-up the results (that's if anyone gets in touch) after the deadline on Saturday. Postage sorted at the time of sale, I won't rob you though!

Want more detail, sound clips, etc, get PM-ing.

Best, Steve

PS. Anyone out there interested in a VG+ copy of Annette Snell's first outing on Juggy? PM me.

post-971-1189101025_thumb.jpg

post-971-1189101044_thumb.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Okey dokey, Ebay it is then!!

On the subject of Ernie Andrews demos (and Earl Wright for that matter), you'd have thought that Capitol would have pressed up hundreds of the buggers (Baby mine, Doris Troy, et al), so yeh, why have none (to my limited knowledge) ever surfaced? Played to death on US radio stations at the time? Dunno!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert