Septembers Orwell

Oh I had a lovely time.... Actually I can't stop smiling - a combination of seeing some friends, hearing some fabulous tunes, dancing loads, maybe flirting just a little, meeting some new people and finally getting a record I really, really needed :lol:

Record of the night for me was one that Butch played - it was mid-tempo and truly gorgeous, and was green. I looked at it for ages thinking "I'll remember that" but as is often the case my brain has been replaced by someone elses and I cannot remember a single thing about it (Maria was dancing so maybe she'll remember) :unsure:

I'll leave other people to report on the rest of the night. Before I get the chance to say BUT :lol:

And I need to rescue my children from each other as they are wrestling, and the laughter will turn to tears any second.

Oh and Violet if fine now (thanks to everyone that asked)

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Record of the night for me was one that Butch played - it was mid-tempo and truly gorgeous, and was green. I looked at it for ages thinking "I'll remember that" but as is often the case my brain has been replaced by someone elses and I cannot remember a single thing about it (Maria was dancing so maybe she'll remember) unsure.gif

If it was the one where he said he couldn't believe anyone could dance to it :lol: , then it's Guy Allen - Changes.

I also hope you got your choice from Mr P's sales box - you really earned it girl :thumbsup:

m

If it was the one where he said he couldn't believe anyone could dance to it :thumbup: , then it's Guy Allen - Changes.

I also hope you got your choice from Mr P's sales box - you really earned it girl :thumbsup:

m

Thats the one! Have been sent an MP3, so I'm a happy bunny.

Left before claiming my prize - but I'll not let Mr P forget :D

Thats the one! Have been sent an MP3, so I'm a happy bunny.

Left before claiming my prize - but I'll not let Mr P forget :thumbup:

Kirsty - Glad you got the Fantastics mate :D

Will bring the £1 box specially for you next time you're up :thumbsup:

Maria - That 'Changes' record was fabulous, as was all Mark's spot! There must have been at least half a dozen i'd never heard before and another half dozen i'd only ever heard played out by Butch!

Thanks to each and everyone who came on Friday, will add more earlier next week as I'm rushing at the mo'

Take care

Steve

Oh I had a lovely time.... Actually I can't stop smiling - a combination of seeing some friends, hearing some fabulous tunes, dancing loads, maybe flirting just a little, meeting some new people and finally getting a record I really, really needed :thumbsup:

Would that be flirting with lollipops?

Would that be flirting with lollipops?

ooooh was that flirting.... that's just me being friendly :wicked:

wear a name badge in October and I'll have a proper flirt with you ph34r.gif

Source Advert