Some Real Biggies For Sale

Pete S

TAMI LYNN - RUNAWAY + 3 - FRENCH ATCO EP

This is an absolutely pristine copy of the ultra-rare French EP featuring the exclusive track "Runaway" aka "You My Love". Seriously, I doubt if a better copy of this EP has ever been offered for sale by anyone in recent years. Sleeve is MINT or maybe mint minus as it has a couple of initials on the edge of the rear of the sleeve. The vinyl is MINT and absolutely spotless. It even has the little title tag on the open end of the sleeve intact.

£350

post-1893-1191840177_thumb.jpg

HERB WARD - STRANGE CHANGE - ARGO DEMO

Visually I'd grade this as VG+ but the sound quality is brilliant and it plays a strong EX with no problems whatsoever. Still a huge sound after 30 years and this is a great copy for DJing or just plain listening to.

£350

post-1893-1191840198_thumb.jpg

TONY MIDDLETON - TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH - MGM DEMO

Lovely copy of this classic, light paper marks caused by removal from sleeve but apart from that, it's a beauty

£200

post-1893-1191840221_thumb.jpg

TERRIBLE TOM - WE WERE MADE FOR EACH OTHER - MAVERICK DEMO

This is the same both sides demo but the condition is unbelievable - it's UNPLAYED MINT.

£125

post-1893-1191840246_thumb.jpg

ART FREEMAN - SLIPPIN' AROUND WITH YOU - FAME ISSUE

Stunning unplayed black issue - I've got this on Ebay, ending today, but I'll take £150 for it and end the auction if anyone wants it

DRAKE & THE ENSOLIDS - PLEASE LEAVE ME - ALTEEN

This is best copy I've ever had, beautiful mint minus, will take £100 for this or if you like you can bid on it on Ebay

01902 893569

Pete.smith@freeuk.com

Let me know if interested in anything,

Cheers

Pete

Social source share

• Replies 6
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest Trevski

Shit!!! went in town, missed the Tami Lynn!! :unsure:

Whoever got it, I'll give you another £50 on top!!!

Nah, sod it £100 on top! sell it you lucky person!

Edited by Trevski
Social source share

Shit!!! went in town, missed the Tami Lynn!! :unsure:

Whoever got it, I'll give you another £50 on top!!!

Nah, sod it £100 on top! sell it you lucky person!

As if I'd sell it someone then tell them they can't have it because I got offered more!

Nah sorry, it was first come first served. Can't understand why nobody bid on it on ebay, it only cost me £120 last week!

Social source share

Guest Trevski

As if I'd sell it someone then tell them they can't have it because I got offered more!

Nah sorry, it was first come first served. Can't understand why nobody bid on it on ebay, it only cost me £120 last week!

Didn't mean that Pete, I meant whoever bought it off you, can pass it on to me for a nice little profit! Totaly missed it on ebay! Been after a copy since god was a lad, can't seem to find one!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert