• Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest TONY ROUNCE

"I'm the one who loves you"

pm or email PaulDonnellyBP@aol.com

ta

It's not going to help you out now, unfortunately, Paul, but I gave mine away a few years ago to someone who collects Procol Harum-related records. I have to say, in all honsety, that I think it's unquestionably the most chronic beat group cover of a soul tune that I've ever heard (and I've heard a few, chronic or otherwise) - Gary Brooker's attempts at understanding the lyrics are simply hysterical!

If I still had it, I'd send it to you for nowt AND throw in the postage.

Hope you get one from elsewhere, even though I can't imagine why you'd want it! Best of luck...

Social source share

It's not going to help you out now, unfortunately, Paul, but I gave mine away a few years ago to someone who collects Procol Harum-related records. I have to say, in all honsety, that I think it's unquestionably the most chronic beat group cover of a soul tune that I've ever heard (and I've heard a few, chronic or otherwise) - Gary Brooker's attempts at understanding the lyrics are simply hysterical!

If I still had it, I'd send it to you for nowt AND throw in the postage.

Hope you get one from elsewhere, even though I can't imagine why you'd want it! Best of luck...

Think we've had this topic before and have to say Five stairsteps&cubie is the version to have :thumbsup:

lp only of course :lol:

Social source share

Source Advert