Bedford Arms Bedford. 10th Nov 2007

chrissie

Across the Board Soul Night - Something for everyone

Saturday 10th November

The Bedford Arms, Bromham Road,Bedford

8.30ish till 2am

DJs, Pete Hulatt, Rocky and Toby

A great friendly pub with fantastic real ales and specialty beers.

Free Entry

Edited by chrissie
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 11
  • Views 947
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Across the Board Soul Night - Something for everyone

Saturday 10th November

The Bedford Arms, Bromham Road,Bedford

8.30ish till 2am

DJs, Pete Hulatt, Rocky and Toby

A great friendly pub with fantastic real ales and specialty beers.

Free Entry

We have a last minute substitution. Toby will now be joing Pete & Rocky as unfortunatley Molly is unable to make it

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Enjoy this one, I won't be there - am going up to Thorne.

I'll try Steve,enjoying it that is.

It will be great to Dj alongside Pete Hulatt(still rules ok),the only down side will be Chrissie(o) banging on all night about a load of old twaddle laugh.giflaugh.gif . on a serious note i'm a replacement for Molly who has other things to do,i dont normaly do pubs etc,but for Pete i'll make change of heart.

Looking foward to it..

I'll try Steve,enjoying it that is.

It will be great to Dj alongside Pete Hulatt(still rules ok),the only down side will be Chrissie(o) banging on all night about a load of old twaddle laugh.giflaugh.gif . on a serious note i'm a replacement for Molly who has other things to do,i dont normaly do pubs etc,but for Pete i'll make change of heart.

Looking foward to it..

I hope you are designing and printing your own birthday invites :yes:

QoFxx

OOOOPs sorry sweetie pie,see you at yours Saturday night then around 8.30 ish.

Just got your text on my phone...Never speaking to me ever again eh !!!

looks like the Vodka's all mine then.

Just got your text on my phone...Never speaking to me ever again eh !!!

looks like the Vodka's all mine then.

Was great to see you both last night. Thanks for stepping into the fray at the last minute, great set :unsure: Not as good as mine earlier but you are a class act and I know it must of been difficult for you to follow my set at the other place :( but the tall bloke :D who went on after you played some iffy stuff :lol: so it made you sound even better :( See you for the Ath on Friday.

Loves ya and thanks again.

QoFxx

Edited by chrissie

Was great to see you both last night. Thanks for stepping into the fray at the last minute, great set :unsure: Not as good as mine earlier but you are a class act and I know it must of been difficult for you to follow my set at the other place :( but the tall bloke :D who went on after you played some iffy stuff :lol: so it made you sound even better :( See you for the Ath on Friday.

Loves ya and thanks again.

QoFxx

No problem mate,enjoyed it a lot,it gave me chance to play out stuff that i dont play as a rule.

How's ya hold ups then ??.....Who was that bird attempting to dance,but was stutting her stuff like a demented chicken about to go into the slaughter house,and green tights god forbid,have you got a local care in the community house nearby ??.

Nice to see some of the old gang from Bedford on show Dave & Tina Halsall,Pete & Claire Burton,Annie among others along with Graham the drunkerd yiddo.

Big thanks go to Mr Pete Hulatt(still rules ok)for inviting me along to play also to Rocky who's pub it is i believe,thanks guys.

To Chrissie(o) what a poxy spot played at yours earlier,did you get them tunes out of the local tidy tip ??only joking dear,thanks for your company,

Till Friday then..

Toby..

No problem mate,enjoyed it a lot,it gave me chance to play out stuff that i dont play as a rule.

How's ya hold ups then ??.....Who was that bird attempting to dance,but was stutting her stuff like a demented chicken about to go into the slaughter house,and green tights god forbid,have you got a local care in the community house nearby ??.

Nice to see some of the old gang from Bedford on show Dave & Tina Halsall,Pete & Claire Burton,Annie among others along with Graham the drunkerd yiddo.

Big thanks go to Mr Pete Hulatt(still rules ok)for inviting me along to play also to Rocky who's pub it is i believe,thanks guys.

To Chrissie(o) what a poxy spot played at yours earlier,did you get them tunes out of the local tidy tip ??only joking dear,thanks for your company,

Till Friday then..

Toby..

Not Rocky's pub, he just organised the night..... You wouldn't know a good set if it bit you on the bum :thumbup: and who is this Pete Hulatt guy, was he the tall one with all those cheap issues that went on after you pirate.gif

See you Friday :shades:

QoFxx

Source Advert