Billy Watkins - Love Line, Unreleased Or Not?

Tommaso

Hi everybody, before discovering it on a Mr. Finewine playlist, I tought that Billy Watkins - Loveline was an unreleased 45, but today I noticed Billy Watkins - So tired (Chartmaker) that is exactly the same song, what do you know about it?

And eventually, what do you think about the song? I'm still undecided, it seems beautiful but very difficul to dance, isn't it? :lol:

Thanks

Tommaso :)

Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi everybody, before discovering it on a Mr. Finewine playlist, I tought that Billy Watkins - Loveline was an unreleased 45, but today I noticed Billy Watkins - So tired (Chartmaker) that is exactly the same song, what do you know about it?

And eventually, what do you think about the song? I'm still undecided, it seems beautiful but very difficul to dance, isn't it? :D

Billy Watkins "I'm Tired" was issued on three labels - Robell, Chartmaker and Jerhart. The version which Ady included on a recent Kent compilation as "unissued" is, however, unissued because it's got a 10-15 second saxophone break which has been edited out on the 45 releases. Apart from that, the "unissued version" and the 45 releases are the exact same recordings. I love this tune. :D Very frantic! Perhaps a bit hard to dance to, but just throw yourself across the livingroom floor, grab an imaginary microphone, do your best Jackie Wilson impersonation and that should take care of it. :D

Social source share

Billy Watkins "I'm Tired" was issued on three labels - Robell, Chartmaker and Jerhart. The version which Ady included on a recent Kent compilation as "unissued" is, however, unissued because it's got a 10-15 second saxophone break which has been edited out on the 45 releases. Apart from that, the "unissued version" and the 45 releases are the exact same recordings. I love this tune. :D Very frantic! Perhaps a bit hard to dance to, but just throw yourself across the livingroom floor, grab an imaginary microphone, do your best Jackie Wilson impersonation and that should take care of it. :D

Thanks for the info!

Bongolia, I'll let you know if I'll want it in the future.. I'm after a big want at the moment, still looking for money.. :D

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert