Jordirip

• Replies 2
  • Views 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi,

Anyone know the procedure for making a claim through Paypal against a seller who hasn't sent out the goods and who won't reply to any emails? His ebay name is cwilcans.gif. I should have checked his feedback before I bid as it's not too pretty. He's from Ontario.

Jordi

Open the item you are waiting for on your ebay page, find the 'make a claim' (or something like that) and click on it. You should then be confronted by some questions and info on what to do next.

Good luck.

ps. remember if you paid via a credit card, if paypal dont cough up get your money back through your card....I did!

Social source share

Click on the Action button of the won item and choose "Report an item not received" from the drop down menu, that will take you into your paypal account or whatever method you used.

Its a piece of cake after that...........all self explanitary, may take a week or so to get things sorted but you will get your refund.

I had to do this a few weeks ago.....got my money back and then the tosser filed an unpaid item dispute on me wanker.gif

Ebay sorted that out once I showed them the emails from Paypal and then burned his account.

Steve

:thumbup:

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert