True Patron Of The Arts (vocal)

Pete S

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

The instrumental was Flavour of the month a while back for people who don't realise most UK collectors have had it for 20 years on Page One, here's the vocal version...

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Edited by ken
Social source share

No seriously, they do have to have separate entries otherwise the main header would say for instance "The Astors" then you'd have ten other unrelated artists under the same heading

You can edit the header(you mean title ?) after postin`,i do it all the time :P

I was being serious Pete.

Edited by ken
Social source share

You can edit the header(you mean title ?) after postin`,i do it all the time :P

I was being serious Pete.

So you want me to post every clip under one header and change the header every time a new clip is posted?

Or alternatively, I could post them all separately like in normal land.

Social source share

So you want me to post every clip under one header and change the header every time a new clip is posted?

Or alternatively, I could post them all separately like in normal land.

Whatever!!tell you what i`ll post all my clips all seprate :thumbsup: you only have to have one title say like for instance,6ts soul or R+B vidio footage or whatever.End of the day do what you like just thought instead of openin`loads of threads for one clip put a few related clips in one thread. :P

Social source share

Whatever!!tell you what i`ll post all my clips all seprate :thumbsup: you only have to have one title say like for instance,6ts soul or R+B vidio footage or whatever.End of the day do what you like just thought instead of openin`loads of threads for one clip put a few related clips in one thread. :P

but they are not related clips!

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert