Pressing Plant & Matrix Details

Pete S

• Replies 5
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This info especially when it's accompanied by photos of this quality is absolutely essential - if you keep this thread running until there is a stockpile of info, I'll pay to get it printed as a book if you want.

Hi Pete.

Thanks for your comments of support on this.

I hope to scan as many as possible & definitely keep the thread running.

Social source share

This info especially when it's accompanied by photos of this quality is absolutely essential - if you keep this thread running until there is a stockpile of info, I'll pay to get it printed as a book if you want.

And I'll be first in line to buy a copy

Fantastic thread 45cellar
thumbsup.gif
many thanks for sharing this info

Cheers Paul

Edited by soul shrews
Social source share

Roger,

Fantastic thread, must be taking up a lot of your time to get the close up scans etc and I just wanted to say that the work you are putting in is really appreciated.

Adam.

Social source share

Roger,

Fantastic thread, must be taking up a lot of your time to get the close up scans etc and I just wanted to say that the work you are putting in is really appreciated.

Adam.

Hi Adam

Thanks for the comments of support on this,

I hope to expand this thread in the New Year.

My aim is to concentrate mainly on the Original Matrix where possible using the Camera or Scanner.

I will do my best to scan as much as possible, as long as it is Informative, whilst hopefully keeping it pleasing to the eye.

Any Information to expand on this is welcome and as always credit given to supplier of scan/Information within this thread.

The Bootleg Guide is of course an Essential purchase, beyond the Information here.

There is a wealth of knowledge on this forum.

I am simply sharing anything that I know, and will definitely gain knowledge from others along the way.

Together we can compile a reference for the future.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert