• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 16
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just a little bump for this................we had an AMAZING 180 happy people through our doors for the Xmas event, so thanks to you if you were there!!

If you were not, come and join us on Saturday 2nd Feb to see what you're missing................guest DJ is ADAM, who needs no introduction on these pages.

Cheers,

Mark R

Just a little bump for this................we had an AMAZING 180 happy people through our doors for the Xmas event, so thanks to you if you were there!!

If you were not, come and join us on Saturday 2nd Feb to see what you're missing................guest DJ is ADAM, who needs no introduction on these pages.

Cheers,

Mark R

Adam Ant ? :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Mart........hope it don't spoil your fun mate but NO TALC!!!!

You don't need it anyway geeezer!!

Cheers,

Mark R

:ohmy: oh ok mark , why is it banned ?? as it helps me spin even faster... :( And i can dance for even longer without gettin worn out, no jokin, mate. im gettin on abit you know ?? :lol: Lookin forward to it, + will be nice to see Adam again... martyn

MARK < MARK AND SAM HAVE A GOOD UN, CANT MAKE THIS UNFORTUNATLEY COS OF PRE ARRANGED COMMITMENTS,IM KEEPIN THE DIARY CLEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR DATES THIS YEAR THOUGH,

IF YOU AINT BEEN HERE BEFORE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING! BEST RUN PROGRESIVE SOUL NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY BAR NONE!

BEST WISHES

JOHN FISHER

Just a little footnote to this...............as it's her indoors' birthday on Thursday, she intends to make this a bit of a birthday celebration.

If you know her, and were thinking of coming along, I'm sure she would be glad to see you!

Cheers,

Mark R

:lol: MARK, WHO,S BIRTH IS IT ?? LOST ME, YOU SNAKE. ALSO IS TALC REALLY A NO NO ? HA. ILL HIDE SOME INSIDE MY SOLES, HA. DONT WORRY MATE, CU SAT.

MARK < MARK AND SAM HAVE A GOOD UN, CANT MAKE THIS UNFORTUNATLEY COS OF PRE ARRANGED COMMITMENTS,IM KEEPIN THE DIARY CLEAR FOR THE REST OF YOUR DATES THIS YEAR THOUGH,

IF YOU AINT BEEN HERE BEFORE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOUR MISSING! BEST RUN PROGRESIVE SOUL NIGHT IN THE COUNTRY BAR NONE!

BEST WISHES

JOHN FISHER

Thanks for the props John...........aee you next time out mate!

Cheers,

Mark R

:lol: MARK, WHO,S BIRTH IS IT ?? LOST ME, YOU SNAKE. ALSO IS TALC REALLY A NO NO ? HA. ILL HIDE SOME INSIDE MY SOLES, HA. DONT WORRY MATE, CU SAT.

Hi mate.........it's my missus (birthday actually today).

Regarding talc............yes, a no-no...........but like I say, you don't need it fella!!! :lol:

Cheers,

Mark R

Thought I'd post the DJ times folks:

8-10pm Mark Randle

10-11pm Sam Evans

11pm-12am ADAM

12-1am Mark Goddard

Been pulling a few old bits out to accompany the new stuff in my early spot...........expect everything from Audio, La Voyage, Robbie Mychals..........through Andre Lee, Gina Breedlove, Angel Grant etc...........classic house from Anthony Flanagan, Kerri Chandler and Arnold Jarvis.......to the latest releases from Black Coffee, Gene King, Sir Wick, Leonard Julien III, Butch Williams...........in fact, I think I need 4 hours, not 2........nowt new there then!!!

See some of you on Saturday!!

Cheers,

Mark R

Thought I'd post the DJ times folks:

8-10pm Mark Randle

10-11pm Sam Evans

11pm-12am ADAM

12-1am Mark Goddard

Been pulling a few old bits out to accompany the new stuff in my early spot...........expect everything from Audio, La Voyage, Robbie Mychals..........through Andre Lee, Gina Breedlove, Angel Grant etc...........classic house from Anthony Flanagan, Kerri Chandler and Arnold Jarvis.......to the latest releases from Black Coffee, Gene King, Sir Wick, Leonard Julien III, Butch Williams...........in fact, I think I need 4 hours, not 2........nowt new there then!!!

See some of you on Saturday!!

Cheers,

Mark R

:thumbsup::lol: happy birthday, see you sat , mart xxx

Now you've all finished work and are planning your weekend activities........time to bring this to the fore again wink.gif

Cheers,

Mark R

Hi Mark

Looking forward to it :no:

Source Advert