Angel Rissoff......c.d

John May

Heard a track by Angel Rissoff played at Cleethorpes upsairs on Friday, myself and a good few others went upto the decks to see what the track was. Title " Break out the tears " very very good modern track with a strong crossover feel to it. turns out it's a C.D track and is avilable from the following website. you can also hear a snippet of the track.........

https://www.angelmusicinc.com/ar2.htm

Social source share

• Replies 16
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Heard a track by Angel Rissoff played at Cleethorpes upsairs on Friday, myself and a good few others went upto the decks to see what the track was. Title " Break out the tears "  very very good modern track with a strong crossover feel to it.  turns out it's a C.D track and is avilable from the following website.  you can also hear a snippet of the track.........

https://www.angelmusicinc.com/ar2.htm

link

john

use this link for a lot longer sample was played at the bass museam last nite by i suspect the same guy rick scott not got round to listening to rest of cd yet

https://cdbaby.com/cd/rissoff

regards

dave

Social source share

john

use this link for a lot longer sample was played at the bass museam last nite by i suspect the same guy rick scott not got round to listening to rest of cd yet

https://cdbaby.com/cd/rissoff

regards

dave

link

#

Rick Scott played it at the Bass last night went down very well there too.A great crossover type tune.

Because it's on CD does that mean it only get played in the Modern room?? :sleep3:

Pete

Social source share

#

Rick Scott played it at the Bass last night went down very well there too.A great crossover type tune.

Because it's on CD does that mean it only get played in the Modern room?? :(

Pete

link

now come on pete you know the rule in norman rooms "OVO" there loss me thinks

but then sam will have it put on an acetate and it will be ok :sleep3::(

regards

dave

Social source share

Guest dodger

now come on pete you know the rule in norman rooms "OVO" there loss me thinks

but then sam will have it put on an acetate and it will be ok  :sleep3:   :(

regards

dave

link

Totally tent/Yarmouth/norman crossover track. Nothing 'modern' about it.

Roger

Social source share

Guest dodger

Very much in the Michael Jiminez vein

link

Not a patch on the Mike Jiminez imo but I know what you mean. The type of track that appeals to ex-northern soul jocks who now 'know modden'. :sleep3: I'm sure someone will be claiming it as 'their' monster track before long, it's what always happens!! :(:(

Social source share

Guest Johnny One Trout

Not a patch on the Mike Jiminez imo but I know what you mean.  The type of track that appeals to ex-northern soul jocks who now 'know modden'.  :sleep3:   I'm sure someone will be claiming it as 'their' monster track before long, it's what always happens!!  :(   :(

link

Happen your right laddo i can't say as it made me cream me drawers OK but that's all not a patch on Mikey Jimmeny IMVFHO

Social source share

Happen your right laddo i can't say as it made me cream me drawers OK but that's all not a patch on Mikey Jimmeny IMVFHO

link

Nice enough, but I can't understand why folks are raving about it, there's so many better tunes. There's been talk/hype of it on the modern list as well. Bet Angelthingymabob is going to be well chuffed with his little surge of sales whistling.gif

Social source share

We (me and my son) prefer track 2 on the CD, "I want a love I can see". A little similar to Carl Stewart "I ain't going back to that" whistling.gif

link

And more than a little similar (understatement whistling.gif ) to The Temptations "I Want A Love I Can See" of which it is a cover, and a pretty true to the original cover too. The Tempts has been played to death over recent years in the UK, or at least that is the impression I have.

Social source share

Nice enough, but I can't understand why folks are raving about it, there's so many better tunes. There's been talk/hype of it on the modern list as well. Bet Angelthingymabob is going to be well chuffed with his little surge of sales  whistling.gif

link

I wouldn't say raving about it Alison, all I said is that alot of people seemed to pick up on it when it was played on friday, instant approval i suppose you might say.

Social source share

Is this guy into northern? Makes you wonder when in addition to the very northern "Break Out The Tears" (well, it's better than Sven Zetterberg if nothing else) there are three northern classics covered, and pretty well done too (at least relatively speaking). "Better To Have And Don't Need", "I Wanna Be", and "I Want A Love I Can See" + the mellow groover "Why Me". I wonder if he has a marketing consultant from the UK or something. whistling.gif

Edited by Guest
Social source share

Is this guy into northern? Makes you wonder when in addition to the very northern "Break Out The Tears" (well, it's better than Sven Zetterberg if nothing else)  there are three northern classics covered, and pretty well done too (at least relatively speaking). "Better To Have And Don't Need", "I Wanna Be", and "I Want A Love I Can See" + the mellow groover "Why Me". I wonder if he has a marketing consultant from the UK or something. whistling.gif

link

A bit of info on the guy here.......

https://www.planotones.com/pl2d.htm

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert