Yksoul 2nd Charity All-dayer - 16th August 2008

Guest YKSoulMan

ok then my Steve and Patto are very confused , especially Steve .no wonder my head hurts , :D

see you in 2 weeks matey or thorne next week :lol:

Aye indeed it must be difficult for you Mrs TC :lol: ......... See you soonly! We've got the waggons a-heading west to Prestwich 2moz for a modern room booze-fest if you're up that way.

• Replies 317
  • Views 12.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest YKSoulMan

Not long now everyone got there tickets? biggrin.gif

Hope so Harry.

Where's your Missus, I thought she was counting down for me. I don't know just can't get the staff. It wasn't me that called her a Kracken, remember.

Anyway the DJ packs went out on Friday so they'll be with you soon.

Steve B

Guest YKSoulMan

It certainly will, my wife djdiva di, will be there with di`s delights laugh.gif don`t know what that means but she told me to put it :ohmy:

Yes I know she will be but will she be bringing her vinyl with her as well .................lol.

Steve B

Guest YKSoulMan

Hi Steve,

Looking forward to playing in York on the 16th, should be a top day.

Hopefully will be Sean and looking forward to seeing you and thanking you in person for the CD you put together for us at the last All Dayer. It went down really well with the customers.

Steve B

Guest shaunthesheep

Hi Steve,

Received my pack today and so has my sister Tracey.

Thanks and can't wait to meet YKSoul team.

All the best see you in 10 days !!!!!!

Jane x

Guest YKSoulMan

Can i have a PINK one please :huh:laugh.gif

Sorry Di but the DJ's are going green, unless you don't want to DJ then we'll get you a pink one to be different.................lol

Steve B

Sorry Di but the DJ's are going green, unless you don't want to DJ then we'll get you a pink one to be different.................lol

Steve B

Nevermind i like green too biggrin.gif 9 SLEEPS TO GO :huh: YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxxxx

Guest YKSoulMan

This one's crept up fast in the last few weeks!!! Quite excited by whats in store. Just thought I'd say :lol::rolleyes:

Looking forward to seeing you again Steve after over 3 years.

Steve B

Guest SteveC

Looking forward to seeing you again Steve after over 3 years.

Steve B

Yes it has been a while. Carole and I were talking on the phone the other night about how much we really enjoyed the last one. We'll have to have a beer mate - if you get a spare 10 mins lol

Guest YKSoulMan

Yes it has been a while. Carole and I were talking on the phone the other night about how much we really enjoyed the last one. We'll have to have a beer mate - if you get a spare 10 mins lol

Steve,

Funnily enough I've got a spare 12 hours...........................lol.

Only one week to go...............got that one in before Di.

Steve B

Guest YKSoulMan

Whey hey only a week to go is yer A*SE tweaking ateve :P by the way will you be putting any tickets on the door? a few people who i know have asked :D

Harry,

You mean the "sixpence, half a crown" syndrome.........................lol.

You're always a bit apprehensive when you put a large event on but as they all say "it'll be alright on the night" or day, whatever............lol.

Yes, we still have tickets left so they be sold on the door.

Steve B

Steve,

Funnily enough I've got a spare 12 hours...........................lol.

Only one week to go...............got that one in before Di.

Steve B

7 SLEEPS :D TO GO :P i'm even more exciteder xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Harry,

You mean the "sixpence, half a crown" syndrome.........................lol.

You're always a bit apprehensive when you put a large event on but as they all say "it'll be alright on the night" or day, whatever............lol.

Yes, we still have tickets left so they be sold on the door.

Steve B

OK mate will let them know :P

Isn't this week classed as "Royal York Soul Week" ???? but without the royalty. Up for it big time!!!

Hey Steve , you can call me Princess Di if ya want :lol::thumbup: i can do posh :thumbsup:

Guest SteveC

Hey Steve , you can call me Princess Di if ya want :thumbup::unsure: i can do posh :thumbsup:

Princess, unknowingly you've mentioned the nickname of my Footie team in that sentence - I'm impressed!!! :lol::no::thumbup:

See you Sat Di...sorry...your highness :g:

Princess, unknowingly you've mentioned the nickname of my Footie team in that sentence - I'm impressed!!! :thumbsup::thumbup::lol:

See you Sat Di...sorry...your highness :unsure:

You sure will , dont forget to kirtsy :thumbup:36_22_31.gif xx

Guest YKSoulMan

Hey Steve , you can call me Princess Di if ya want :)laugh.gif i can do posh :rolleyes:

I leave the site for 2 mins and the Diva's on getting people to curtsy to her cos she's getting a pink lanyard.............ooopppsss.

Princess pushy more like...................lol.

What does that make Harry...................and he's not even ginger.

Steve B

I leave the site for 2 mins and the Diva's on getting people to curtsy to her cos she's getting a pink lanyard.............ooopppsss.

Princess pushy more like...................lol.

What does that make Harry...................and he's not even ginger.

Steve B

laugh.gif:DA girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :rolleyes: not long now Steve :) i bet no-one is as excited as me :D ooooo a PINK one how absolutly fabulous :D xxxxx

Guest YKSoulMan

:yes::ohmy:A girls gotta do what a girls gotta do :shades: not long now Steve :ohmy: i bet no-one is as excited as me :yes: ooooo a PINK one how absolutly fabulous :lol: xxxxx

I've been speaking to the Sunshine Girls and they're looking forward to seeing you Di + we've got Jo Wallace coming so it will be a case of girls aloud................lol.

Steve B

I've been speaking to the Sunshine Girls and they're looking forward to seeing you Di + we've got Jo Wallace coming so it will be a case of girls aloud................lol.

Steve B

You bet it will :shades: and as you well know we can be very loud :yes: only 4 :ohmy: to go YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxxx

Guest YKSoulMan

You bet it will thumbup.gif and as you well know we can be very loud laugh.gif only 4 sleep3.gif to go YIPPPPPPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE xxxxx

Just had the final meeting with the University staff this afternoon and everybody's raring to go.

All the fine details put to bed so roll on the 16th.

Tickets still available on the door and the ducks on the lake were looking decidedly wet this afternoon, lets hope we get a sunny day after all this rain. We can only hope.

Steve B

Just had the final meeting with the University staff this afternoon and everybody's raring to go.

Tickets still available on the door and the ducks on the lake were looking decidedly wet this afternoon, lets hope we get a sunny day after all this rain. We can only hope.

Steve B

The sunshine girls are raring to go aswell Steve wicked.gif not long before we see you all now!! :ohmy:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Steve B

Can i bring my fishing rods, there be MONSTERS in that lake :ohmy: my dad was the site foreman when that site was built, i once asked him when i was planning a fishing trip, how deep is that lake dad? he said its as deep as a joiners chest, i said how do you know that, his reply was it was one of the joiners birthdays and we threw him off the BRIDGE laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif not long fellow soulers hope theve got enough beer in, havn`t been out for weeks laugh.gif:ohmy::huh: + patto`s coming 36_16_31.gif

My weather man says its gonna be nice on saturday how fab if it is :unsure: 3 :lol: to go , i couldnt sleep last night with excitment , so god knows what i'll be like for the next 3 :D xxxxx

Guest shaunthesheep

Steve B

Hi Steve & crew, all the Sunshine Girls are ready to go and the back up crew as well ( that's the men :wub: ), so lets hope for better weather than today.

See you all Saturday.

Jane

Guest YKSoulMan

Hi Steve & crew, all the Sunshine Girls are ready to go and the back up crew as well ( that's the men :lol: ), so lets hope for better weather than today.

See you all Saturday.

Jane

Hi Steve & crew, all the Sunshine Girls are ready to go and the back up crew as well ( that's the men :( ), so lets hope for better weather than today.

See you all Saturday.

Jane

Jane,

Keep hoping and praying cos it's still raining up here although Di says it's gonna be sunny. We'll have to wait and see.

See you all on Saturday and if you need anything give me a buzz.

Steve B

God i hope it is nice :lol: or you'll all blame me :D whey hey 2 yes 2 :D to go :lol: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Guest YKSoulMan

God i hope it is nice :lol: or you'll all blame me :lol: whey hey 2 yes 2 :unsure: to go :sweatingbullets: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I won't blame you Di.........................the rest might but I won't.....................lol.

It's not stopped raining all morning, I'm just waiting for an Ark to make an appearance.

Still as you say, Di, 2 to go.

We'll begin setting up tomorrow night so we don't have too much to do on Saturday.

See you there peeps.

Steve B

Guest YKSoulMan

Can i bring my fishing rods, there be MONSTERS in that lake :sweatingbullets: my dad was the site foreman when that site was built, i once asked him when i was planning a fishing trip, how deep is that lake dad? he said its as deep as a joiners chest, i said how do you know that, his reply was it was one of the joiners birthdays and we threw him off the BRIDGE :unsure::lol::lol: not long fellow soulers hope theve got enough beer in, havn`t been out for weeks :D:no::P + patto`s coming 36_16_31.gif

Harry,

I forgot to ask the Uni at the meeting the other day if there was still Monster's in the lake and if so could you bring your rod..............lol, sorry mate.

Steve B

Source Advert