Eddie Foster And Parisians

Guest DonnaD

I am having to sell a few records due to impending motherhood

More will follow but starting off with these two:

Eddie Foster - I never knew - VG++ IN 6311 - this is the one with "I never knew" in the runout. Very sad to be selling this so I am leaving it open to decent offers before putting it on ebay.

Parisians - Twinkle Little Star Demon Hot EJ-01 - VG++ - I am even sadder to be selling this, it is one of my all time favourates and I haven't had it for very long. Same deal as Eddie, I am putting it on here for decent offers before sending it off to ebay.

Will give this until Sunday 24th Feb.

Good Luck

post-2966-1203250275_thumb.jpg

post-2966-1203250442_thumb.jpg

Edited by DonnaD
Social source share

soul auctionsTap here for 24hr ebay Lists  Sign in to Switch Ebay Lists OFF 
  • Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

I am having to sell a few records due to impending motherhood

More will follow but starting off with these two:

Eddie Foster - I never knew - VG++ IN 6311 - this is the one with "I never knew" in the runout. Very sad to be selling this so I am leaving it open to decent offers before putting it on ebay.

Parisians - Twinkle Little Star Demon Hot EJ-01 - VG++ - I am even sadder to be selling this, it is one of my all time favourates and I haven't had it for very long. Same deal as Eddie, I am putting it on here for decent offers before sending it off to ebay. ON HOLD

Will give this until Sunday 24th Feb.

Good Luck

Social source share

Hi There

Sorry not to be clear, it wasn't an auction as such, it was a list of records that were awaiting decent offers. I have been offered an amount I am happy with for the Parisians and have now accepted the offer.

Edited by DonnaD
Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert