Federation Soul Club Nottingham

wallie

Federation Soul Club is back this Saturday playing the very best of Northern, Motown with a splash of RnB ! With this months guest Dj's

Tony Wiggans ( Ponds Forge ) Ian Seeeeeeeeeeaman aka Spunky ( phoenix Soul ) Night Nurse (Kirkby miners welfare Soul Club )

Resident Dj Gary Wall

Saturday March 1st

8pm to 1am - £4. OTD

Last orders 11.50pm

At the Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

2 Minutes from the goose fair site !!

further info call Malc :07778797800 :thumbup:

Edited by wallie
  • Replies 40
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Federation Soul Club is back this Saturday playing the very best of Northern, Motown with a splash of RnB ! With this months guest Dj's

Tony Wiggans ( Ponds Forge ) Ian Seeman ( Barrowby Soul ) Haydn ( The Blues Sc )

Resident Dj Gary Wall

Saturday March 1st

8pm to 1am - £4. OTD

Last orders 11.50pm

At the Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

further info call Malc :07778797800 :thumbup:

.ig_tbl_img .ig_smbluetext{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:9px;}.ig_tbl_img .ig_lgbluetext{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:12px;}.ig_tbl_img .ig_smbluelink, .ig_tbl_img .ig_smbluelink:link{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:9px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_tbl_img .ig_lgbluelink, .ig_tbl_img .ig_lgbluelink:link{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_tbl_line .ig_smbluetext{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:9px;}.ig_tbl_line .ig_lgbluetext{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:12px;}.ig_tbl_line .ig_smbluelink, .ig_tbl_line .ig_smbluelink:link{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:9px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_tbl_line .ig_lgbluelink, .ig_tbl_line .ig_lgbluelink:link{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#0000cc;font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_smbluelink:hover{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#3366cc;font-size:9px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_smbluelink:visited{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#551a8b;font-size:9px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_smbluelink:active{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#ff0000;font-size:9px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_lgbluelink:hover{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#3366cc;font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_lgbluelink:visited{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#551a8b;font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_lgbluelink:active{font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:normal;white-space:normal;color:#ff0000;font-size:12px;text-decoration:underline;}.ig_tbl_img table,.ig_tbl_img tr,.ig_tbl_img td,.ig_tbl_img a,.ig_tbl_img span,.ig_tbl_line table,.ig_tbl_line tr,.ig_tbl_line td,.ig_tbl_line a,.ig_tbl_line span,ig_reset{margin:0;padding:0;padding-left:0;padding-right:0;border:0;border-collapse:collapse;float:none;clear:none;width:auto;height:auto;background:transp

arent none;background-position:0%;font-family:arial,sans-serif;font-variant:normal;font-style:normal;word-spacing:normal;letter-spacing:normal;vertical-align:middle;text-transform:none;text-indent:0;line-height:1.0;white-space:normal;top:auto;bottom:auto;}

WHATS ALL THIS WALLIE g.gif

Hello Mall and Gary,hoping to get to the Federation on the 2/3/08 i have heard really postive feedback about this venue from friend's who attend often,hope my work commitment's allow it!!!!

Hopefully see saturday...Lucy..xx :rolleyes:

Hello Mall and Gary,hoping to get to the Federation on the 2/3/08 i have heard really postive feedback about this venue from friend's who attend often,hope my work commitment's allow it!!!!

Hopefully see saturday...Lucy..xx :rolleyes:

Hi Lucy

We are at the Federation This Saturday 1st March, hope you can make it, if you do say hello later on i do manage to get out on the floor towards the end.

Regards Mall :D

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Malc and Gaz, Looking forward to sat at Fed always a blinding night there love the friendly atmosphere and the music even Ian my hubby said he may give northern another chance we will see, Hey Gaz you been spec savers yet ? Looking forward to seeing Julian and Gail again and having a giggle if only at Gaz,s dancing :thumbsup: love ya really mate :lol: . Thanks again for the coffee Malc delicious. See you all sat at the FEDERATION CLUB.

Hi Malc and Gaz, Looking forward to sat at Fed always a blinding night there love the friendly atmosphere and the music even Ian my hubby said he may give northern another chance we will see, Hey Gaz you been spec savers yet ? Looking forward to seeing Julian and Gail again and having a giggle if only at Gaz,s dancing :lol: love ya really mate :lol: . Thanks again for the coffee Malc delicious. See you all sat at the FEDERATION CLUB.

Hi Soulfulbabe,

Gary and I look forward to greeting you both Saturday, should be a real humdinger try a little scotch in the coffee makes a good irish unsure.gif

see you out on the floor.

Mall & Gary

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Soulfulbabe,

Gary and I look forward to greeting you both Saturday, should be a real humdinger try a little scotch in the coffee makes a good irish :yes:

see you out on the floor.

Mall & Gary

Tried the coffee with brandy Malc now that was lovely thumbup.gif . Noticed you missed out John Heany on the dj line up Gaz told you, you should of gone spec savers :D . See you all saturday.

Tried the coffee with brandy Malc now that was lovely :thumbsup: . Noticed you missed out John Heany on the dj line up Gaz told you, you should of gone spec savers :D . See you all saturday.

Hi Soulfullbabe,

John is off to Freezestatyn weekender, Night Nurse has kindly agreed to do a spot for us, with Gaz, Ian, and Tony, i have got a second set????????

Mall

PS Wake Up and Smell The Coffee

Guest soulfullbabe

Soz Malc forgot john was away this weekend. Looking forward to seeing nightnurse hope sue can make it too. Looks like a cracking line up hope to be dancing all night thats in between the fag breaks hey Gail :ohmy: . All thats left to say is roll on sat gonna be a blinder guys :thumbsup: mind you it,s always a cracking night. see you all sat. mmmmmmmmm smellll that coffee :D

soulfullbabe.

Hi Malc and Gaz, Looking forward to sat at Fed always a blinding night there love the friendly atmosphere and the music even Ian my hubby said he may give northern another chance we will see, Hey Gaz you been spec savers yet ? Looking forward to seeing Julian and Gail again and having a giggle if only at Gaz,s dancing :D love ya really mate :ohmy: . Thanks again for the coffee Malc delicious. See you all sat at the FEDERATION CLUB.

Hi SB,Thank's for the lovely compliment's looking forward too seeing you to,i'm pleased your fella enjoyed it.you was well loved friday night :lol: hope he enjoy's this saturday as well,have you anything new on your phone :thumbsup: for me to see!!!!! see you sat Gail &Juxxx

I'll be there mateys :lol::lol: but there again i have to be to keep an eye on you 2 scallys :ohmy:

Init bout time you spelt my fookin name right and changed venue to Phoenix Soul not Barrowby :lol::lol:

So why aren't you doing Freezstatyn Gary ??

Ian.

HE HE HE MR SOULMAN LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING YOU SPIN SOME TUNES THIS SATURDAY :thumbsup:

ps read the beginning :lol::lol::D

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi SB,Thank's for the lovely compliment's looking forward too seeing you to,i'm pleased your fella enjoyed it.you was well loved friday night :D hope he enjoy's this saturday as well,have you anything new on your phone :thumbsup: for me to see!!!!! see you sat Gail &Juxxx

Hi Gail nothing yet im waiting for nightnurses wife to send me something but dont worry i will show you when i do :ohmy: . Yes was well loved up with Ian ive missed him he,s the love of me life!. Look forward to sat take care and luv to julian. xxxxxxx

Hi SB,Thank's for the lovely compliment's looking forward too seeing you to,i'm pleased your fella enjoyed it.you was well loved friday night :D hope he enjoy's this saturday as well,have you anything new on your phone :thumbsup: for me to see!!!!! see you sat Gail &Juxxx

I,ve got a tune for you both i'll be playing it Saturday ! its got the word back in it but don't say owt else, dia will string me up lol !!.

ps Dave glad you can help out !! thanks alot or is it slot !!

I,ve got a tune for you both i'll be playing it Saturday ! its got the word back in it but don't say owt else, dia will string me up lol !!.

hi gary n malc have a good night at the federation c u both soon , up at the big one in wales going to have a brill time dont for get to play roy hamiton n harold burrage . bollocks to earth quakes :thumbsup:

Tony Wiggans ( Ponds Forge ) Ian Seeeeeeeeeeaman aka Spunky ( phoenix Soul ) Haydn ( The Blues Sc )

Resident Dj Gary Wall

Saturday March 1st

8pm to 1am - £4. OTD

Last orders 11.50pm

At the Federation House

Claremont rd

Sherwood rise

Nottingham

NG5 1BH

further info call Malc :07778797800 :thumbsup:

Hello Malc

I will see you there this saturday. i hope its on par with the central.

Mark

Thank's for that Gary,one of my favourite's at the moment, cool tune, shhhhhhhhh don't tell di :rolleyes: lol

C U Gail.....

Good thing about the fed ,they only play original vinyl which is good for a local club

keep up the good work gaz and malc :rolleyes: [soul police take note ]

Guest soulfullbabe

Thank's for that Gary,one of my favourite's at the moment, cool tune, shhhhhhhhh don't tell di :rolleyes: lol

C U Gail.....

Now now now whats all this you aint going SLOPpy on me now are you :unsure: .

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Di

Where on about back slot i'll not play it anyway i dont do th Ska thing :lol: all tho it does fill the floor :rolleyes:

Is Ian back out again tomorrow night it will be good to see him again ! :unsure:

Yeah i know stupid . Dont know bout Ian yet im coioking a meal tonight for him champagne as well the works dude so if the chemist has an antidote he may well be with me .

Now now now whats all this you aint going SLOPpy on me now are you :lol: .

Hi Di,nothing like a bit of SLOPpy to get you in the mood :rolleyes: sound's as though your in for a good night!!!!!

hope you can still dance tomorrow hehehe ...Gail... :unsure: xxx p.s.Gaz..I like a bit of ska!!! :P

Guest soulfullbabe

Hi Di,nothing like a bit of SLOPpy to get you in the mood :rolleyes: sound's as though your in for a good night!!!!!

hope you can still dance tomorrow hehehe ...Gail... :P xxx p.s.Gaz..I like a bit of ska!!! :yes:

Oh yes i will still be dancing tomorrow nothing stops me dancing unless its fag break, gabbing and drinking. :unsure::lol: . i like ska too you know :yes: . You been spec savers yet then Gazsta? luv ya Gaz realllllllllly.

Guest soulfullbabe

Oh yes i will still be dancing tomorrow nothing stops me dancing unless its fag break, gabbing and drinking. :rolleyes::unsure: . i like ska too you know :lol: . You been spec savers yet then Gazsta? luv ya Gaz realllllllllly.

Def be on me own tomoz look out Gail im on one thmbdn.gif:P no wanker.gif with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

Hello Mall and Gary,

Sorry but i will miss the Federation tonight,i am in prestatyn,came down yesterday, had a very late night!!!! will see you all at Central Soul Club... :lol: Bye..Lucy

Hello Mall and Gary,

Sorry but i will miss the Federation tonight,i am in prestatyn,came down yesterday, had a very late night!!!! will see you all at Central Soul Club... :lol: Bye..Lucy

Hi Lucy

Have a good weekend, we will see you March 21st at the Central,

PS Let us know how the live acts go on,

Regards Mall

Source Advert