Fancy A Dj Spot At The Next Vertigo Event Manchester?

lee

Hi All

We are looking to hear from some different faces this month at the next Vertigo event in Manchester.

As most of you know the night features guest spots from many different DJs each month. Music policy covers 1960s R'n'B, early Norhtern soul, Blues and Ska. No CDs just 100% vinyl and though most of the residents do not play pressings we wont begrudge any budding DJs with a passion for the music but not the collections.

DJ sets are roughly 30mins long so just time to dive in and have fun then listen to someone elses stuff.

The night has a very mixed crowd and regularly pulls in between 300-600 people, Mods, Skinheads, no marks, students, Northern soulies.

VERTIGO is a social event for DJs and likeminded people, entrance is free to encourage all to try and attend.

This months VERTIGO will be held on FRIDAY 28th MARCH and if you want to DJ or get involved we would really like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can get you on the posters about to go to print.

Cheers

Lee

Give me a call on: 07748325490

or email me:

allthatjazz_mcr@hotmail.com

Edited by lee
Social source share

• Replies 3
  • Views 809
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi All

We are looking to hear from some different faces this month at the next Vertigo event in Manchester.

As most of you know the night features guest spots from many different DJs each month. Music policy covers 1960s R'n'B, early Norhtern soul, Blues and Ska. No CDs just 100% vinyl and though most of the residents do not play pressings we wont begrudge any budding DJs with a passion for the music but not the collections.

DJ sets are roughly 30mins long so just time to dive in and have fun then listen to someone elses stuff.

The night has a very mixed crowd and regularly pulls in between 300-600 people, Mods, Skinheads, no marks, students, Northern soulies.

VERTIGO is a social event for DJs and likeminded people, entrance is free to encourage all to try and attend.

This months VERTIGO will be held on FRIDAY 28th MARCH and if you want to DJ or get involved we would really like to hear from you as soon as possible so we can get you on the posters about to go to print.

Cheers

Lee

Give me a call on: 07748325490

or email me:

allthatjazz_mcr@hotmail.com

Hiya Lee, I came to Vertigo once and met you and your mate. (Pics in my album!)

These guys are great and really enthusiastic about the music and they battled with dis-interested boozers all night but I still had a great time. Im glad to see you're still at it lads. Keep it up! :P

Social source share

Cheers mate

We have had some amazing nights with the big one a month Vertigo events since,

not to be confused with the weekly pub session which is just held downstairs every Friday night.

This one is over two floors once a month and has had a great atmosphere as you can see from some of the photos on the link below.

www.myspace.com/breakthehabitmusic

Cheers

Lee

Hiya Lee, I came to Vertigo once and met you and your mate. (Pics in my album!)

These guys are great and really enthusiastic about the music and they battled with dis-interested boozers all night but I still had a great time. Im glad to see you're still at it lads. Keep it up! :P

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert