Jimmy Moore - Church Street Sally

Jason S

Just wondered if this is still being played (recall someone saying it got a few plays in the North West a few years ago) Seems a tough one to pick up and no doubt it'll be called a 'cheapie' but maybe as it's slipped under the radar - doesn't seem that plentiful. :yes:

Cracking record at any rate.

Social source share

• Replies 8
  • Views 694
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Just wondered if this is still being played (recall someone saying it got a few plays in the North West a few years ago) Seems a tough one to pick up and no doubt it'll be called a 'cheapie' but maybe as it's slipped under the radar - doesn't seem that plentiful. :yes:

Cracking record at any rate.

Karl played it last Burnley,so yes under the radar :lol:

Social source share

Not that easy to come by indeed...in fact I NEED ONE...although I wasted the first month sof my search by looking for a diffrently spelled artist and tune (thanks again Mr "you kno who you are" DJ...or come to think of it I might as well have been too drunk to remember correctly the next morning :lol: )

So come on and make a little German Soul boy happy, will ya please :D

Serious about it.

Marc

Social source share

Not that easy to come by indeed...in fact I NEED ONE...although I wasted the first month sof my search by looking for a diffrently spelled artist and tune (thanks again Mr "you kno who you are" DJ...or come to think of it I might as well have been too drunk to remember correctly the next morning :lol: )

So come on and make a little German Soul boy happy, will ya please :D

Serious about it.

Marc

Well you never know, for the right offer my promo near minter might be available...would have to be a very tempting offer, though :lol:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert