New Venue! Bournemouth

Guest FREEBIRD

Guest FREEBIRD

Really looking forward to Sat night, cant wait, great venue, great djs. Roll on Sat. Sue and Col

Looking like a busy one, Dont forget we are having a meet and great( ok a beer and warm up sesh) at Greens bar , two doors down.

See you there, Colin and sue..

• Replies 66
  • Views 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Guest FREEBIRD

Can you tell me what time it finishes please n do you have DJ times?

Thank you

Morning, We`ve got the whole ground floor till 5am if we want it. Bars shut at 4am. Being the 1st I think people will drift off when the bars shut. If peeps Keep dancing Chilli Will keep playing those tunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dj times? Iv got to ok it with the djs 1st but will print up later............

Guest chilly

This is going to be a top night

and hope it will start off some thing great from this place

that people who love soul will want to come back to again and again

see you all in greens bar for the warm up

Guest Bearsy

This is going to be a top night

and hope it will start off some thing great from this place

that people who love soul will want to come back to again and again

see you all in greens bar for the warm up

i hope you aint going to get a bit tiddly young man as i expect the DJs to be on top of their game when entertaining us paying punter :ohmy:

see you all tomorrow thumbup.gif

Guest FREEBIRD

i hope you aint going to get a bit tiddly young man as i expect the DJs to be on top of their game when entertaining us paying punter :thumbup:

see you all tomorrow :thumbsup:

Il Have a word wiv mrs chilli ( the BOSS ) !. If he`s unruly he can sit on the naughty step!! theres about 500 of them to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest Bearsy

Il Have a word wiv mrs chilli ( the BOSS ) !. If he`s unruly he can sit on the naughty step!! theres about 500 of them to choose from!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you mean miss Knuckles :thumbsup: ooh yeah i forgot about her :thumbup: Chilly always does as he is told when Knuckles is in town :lol:

Edited by Bearsy
Guest chick

you mean miss Knuckles :thumbsup::thumbup: Chilly always does as he is told when Knuckles is in town :D

Ahem... it's just a vicious rumour :lol: Chilly just prefers a quiet life is all............

Guest Bearsy

Ahem... it's just a vicious rumour :thumbup: Chilly just prefers a quiet life is all............

a quiet life with you :lol: Is that sexy little sister of your going tomorrow :thumbsup:

Guest FREEBIRD

Ahem... it's just a vicious rumour :thumbsup: Chilly just prefers a quiet life is all............

He`s Too damm scared!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest FREEBIRD

BIT OF A BUMP!! I HOPE THAT EVERYBODY HAS A GREAT WEEKEND.THERES LOADS OF GREAT DO`S AT GREAT VENUES ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. DONT STAY IN!!!!!!!!!

Source Advert