Six Hills Nighter Leicester/nottm Sat May 10

Guest bish

Guest bish

SIX HILLS ALLNIGHTER IS BACK SAT MAY 10th 2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC,FRIENDLY BAR STAFF LOADS OF SECURE PARKING AND A GREAT DJ LINE UP,

MAIN ROOM

PONY TAIL RAY

CHRIS KING

DAVE RIVERS

AL TAYLOR

SAM MOORE

LITTLE SCOTY

DAVE RIMMER

ROB SMITH

GARY WALL

RnB ROOM

BOB MORRIS

BISH

60's PETE

ROB SAWEPZ (TBC)

SAM MOORE

GARY WALL

9PM THRU 6AM

DOOR TAX £10

• Replies 24
  • Views 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

SIX HILLS ALLNIGHTER IS BACK SAT MAY 10th 2 ROOMS OF QUALITY MUSIC,FRIENDLY BAR STAFF LOADS OF SECURE PARKING AND A GREAT DJ LINE UP,

MAIN ROOM

PONY TAIL RAY

CHRIS KING

DAVE RIVERS

AL TAYLOR

SAM MOORE

LITTLE SCOTY

DAVE RIMMER

ROB SMITH

GARY WALL

RnB ROOM

BOB MORRIS

BISH

60's PETE

ROB SAWEPZ (TBC)

SAM MOORE

GARY WALL

9PM THRU 6AM

DOOR TAX £10

Can somebody give the address please ? Ta very much...........................

Chris L

MAIN ROOM

PONY TAIL RAY

CHRIS KING

DAVE RIVERS

AL TAYLOR

SAM MOORE

LITTLE SCOTY

DAVE RIMMER

ROB SMITH

GARY WALL

RnB ROOM

BOB MORRIS

BISH

60's PETE

ROB SAWEPZ (TBC)

SAM MOORE

GARY WALL

9PM THRU 6AM

DOOR TAX £10

We've booked a room at the hotel, makes it easier to straddle back from dabce-floor

to bed !!! :rolleyes:

Chris L

Guest bish

Can somebody give the address please ? Ta very much...........................

Chris L

hi chris heres the add see ya sat

sixhills hotel

the fosseway

sixhills

leicester

le143pd

Guest charnley

hi chris heres the add see ya sat

sixhills hotel

the fosseway

sixhills

leicester

le143pd

Hi bish, see you and the lads saturday cant wait for a class night of northern / r&b with top class djs and people out for a good time, very friendly, must be one of the best nighters to attend in the midlands and not to be missed if youve not been, try it you will not be dissapointed. All the best andy c

Guest soul bandit
Hi bish, see you and the lads saturday cant wait for a class night of northern / r&b with top class djs and people out for a good time, very friendly, must be one of the best nighters to attend in the midlands and not to be missed if youve not been, try it you will not be dissapointed. All the best andy c
andy c must be the old one on the right with his much much younger mate andy h.......... :lol:
Guest charnley

andy c must be the old one on the right with his much much younger mate andy h.......... :lol:

THE VERY GOOD OLD LOOKING BLOKE THEN

Guest bish

hi andy yes the time is nearly here mate i shall see ya later

cheers bish

Guest Tim aka Bob

The 'bolluxogram' has been on overload this morning....

Watch Out! Watch Out! there's a 'Draycott Drifter' about.....

See Y'all tonite!!!........ :P:lol::lol::rolleyes:

MAIN ROOM

PONY TAIL RAY

CHRIS KING

DAVE RIVERS

AL TAYLOR

SAM MOORE

LITTLE SCOTY

DAVE RIMMER

ROB SMITH

GARY WALL

RnB ROOM

BOB MORRIS

BISH

60's PETE

ROB SAWEPZ (TBC)

SAM MOORE

GARY WALL

9PM THRU 6AM

DOOR TAX £10

Last one for me tonight i've too much on of late ! i ain't no night owl either 2am and i want my bed :sweatingbullets: But i'd like to wish Sam all the best for the future in running this venue thumbsup.gif

See you all tonight chaps

Ps The Sixhills alnighter is nothing to do with the Sixhills Driving Beat Soul Club which is on the 3rd Saturday of each month :thumbup:

Edited by wallie

MAIN ROOM

PONY TAIL RAY

CHRIS KING

DAVE RIVERS

AL TAYLOR

SAM MOORE

LITTLE SCOTY

DAVE RIMMER

ROB SMITH

GARY WALL

RnB ROOM

BOB MORRIS

BISH

60's PETE

ROB SAWEPZ (TBC)

SAM MOORE

GARY WALL

9PM THRU 6AM

DOOR TAX £10

Would loved to have been with you all tonight shades.gif but Marts working tomorrow :thumbup: So have a good un. :sweatingbullets:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest bish

Last one for me tonight i've too much on of late ! i ain't no night owl either 2am and i want my bed :sweatingbullets: But i'd like to wish Sam all the best for the future in running this venue thumbsup.gif

See you all tonight chaps

Ps The Sixhills alnighter is nothing to do with the Sixhills Driving Beat Soul Club which is on the 3rd Saturday of each month :thumbup:

see ya later warly

Guest bish

Will do Bob

You'll have to tell me what time i'm on ? lift as let me down so not staying long because of driving back Billy Bish Bob wink.gif

times are nowt to do wiv me warly and your staying all nite init

SIX HILLS IS THE HOST OF SEVERAL SOUL CLUBS BUT TONIGHTS ALLNIGHTER IS BROUGHT TO YOU

BY MR SAM MOORE WHICH IS NOW IN ITS SECOND YEAR.

2 ROOMS OF GREAT SOUL MUSIC...............

IT IS A GREAT VENUE WITH FRIENDLY PEOPLE TRAVELLING FROM ALL OVER.

TONIGHTS DJ LINE UP IS GREAT................ COME ALONG YOU WONT BE DISAPPOINTED................

NOTE* I NOTICED FEEDBACK FROM THE WAX NIGHTER AT THE SAME VENUE (LAST WEEKEND) THAT THE SOUND SYSTEM WASNT TOO GOOD, REST ASSURED THAT SAM MOORE AS ONE OF THE BEST SOUND SYSTEMS AVAILABLE.

..........AWESOME..................

BETTY n ANDY

TRANDY SOUL CLUB, NOTTINGHAM

ps.... dave and shirley can't wait to meet up........... thanks for the call earlier...............

Source Advert