Some Nice Originals Ending Today

• Replies 4
  • Views 545
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Well, just sold it for well over double that, but it is listed in the guide @ £150 or thereabouts, so the £50 one looks like a bargain........

I found it in Croydon recently for 10p!

Hi Ian,

Long time no see, squire!

I found the spare I have in downtown Tokyo for slightly more than 10 or your English pence, and thought it would fly out the door at £50...but it is still sat here...amazing!

I often list pieces a lot cheaper than others, all depending on how much I find them for, and I'm happy to then hopefuly turn them around quickly and give folk bargains...kinda like the Pete Smith school of pricing!

Maybe folk are worried about ordering a record from Japan, but the courier service I use can take as little as 3 days to a UK doorstep!

Take it easy mate, and yes I do see your products on the shelves over here!

d.

Social source share

Hi Ian,

Long time no see, squire!

I found the spare I have in downtown Tokyo for slightly more than 10 or your English pence, and thought it would fly out the door at £50...but it is still sat here...amazing!

I often list pieces a lot cheaper than others, all depending on how much I find them for, and I'm happy to then hopefuly turn them around quickly and give folk bargains...kinda like the Pete Smith school of pricing!

Maybe folk are worried about ordering a record from Japan, but the courier service I use can take as little as 3 days to a UK doorstep!

Take it easy mate, and yes I do see your products on the shelves over here!

d.

have to say that you deliver what you promise Dave - and if I had more cash available I'd be buying more from yer lists and that service you use is amazing

So if anyone reads this, don't worry about ordering from Mr F here - he is solid

Wulfie

Edited by Wulfie09
Social source share

Source Advert