"sunshine Girls" Charity Event For "bch" 27th June Birchley Suite J2 Oldbury

WELL TIME TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE "SUNSHINE GIRLS" SECOND CHARITY EVENT FOR "BIRMINGHAM CHILDRENS HOSPITAL" :lol: EVERY LAST PENNY MADE FROM THIS EVENT WILL GO TO "BCH" yes.gif

THIS WILL BE HELD AT "THE BIRCHLEY SUITE" J2 OLDBURY ON THE 27TH JUNE!!

STARTS AT 7.30pm - 1am

3 Pound OTD

"JUMPIN JOAN" HAS KINDLY OFFERED TO DJ FOR US!! :P

SO PLEASE COME ALONG AND GIVE US ALL SOME SUPPORT!!!! thumbsup.gif

AND ALSO KEEP ON KEEPING ON WITH THE DONATIONS!!! :lol: SO WE CAN RAFFLE OFF AS MANY PRIZES AS WE CAN ON THE NIGHT THANKS!!! :shades:

Edited by JELLYBEAN
  • Replies 272
  • Views 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

WELL TIME TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE "SUNSHINE GIRLS" SECOND CHARITY EVENT FOR "BIRMINGHAM CHILDRENS HOSPITAL" :lol: EVERY LAST PENNY MADE FROM THIS EVENT WILL GO TO "BCH" yes.gif

STARTS AT 7.30pm - 1am

3 Pound OTD

AND ALSO KEEP ON KEEPING ON WITH THE DONATIONS!!! :lol: SO WE CAN RAFFLE OFF AS MANY PRIZES AS WE CAN ON THE NIGHT THANKS!!! :shades:

hey bongo!! with all the hard work put in for this night it just must be

brilliant!!

just keep it up!! see you on the night!!!

max..

Guest Suzy

STARTS AT 7.30pm - 1am

3 Pound OTD

Thanks to everyone so far who has donated to this charity event, As Helen has already mentioned this is a night not to be missed, and every penny raised will go to Birmingham Childrens Hospital which helps towards bringing a little ray of sunshine into these childrens lives.

Why not come along on the night and support "The Sunshine Girls" in raising loads of dosh for these children. Plus we are sure you will like the all girl line up who put on a fantastic night, with special guest Jumpin Joan..... Loads of raffle prizes to be won, there will also be Sunshine Girl badges, keyrings, and CD's on sale, again every penny going to BCH.

Please support "The Sunshine Girls" and Birmingham Childrens Hospital. Thankyou

Suzy xx

WELL TIME TO TELL YOU ALL ABOUT THE "SUNSHINE GIRLS" SECOND CHARITY EVENT FOR "BIRMINGHAM CHILDRENS HOSPITAL" :lol: EVERY LAST PENNY MADE FROM THIS EVENT WILL GO TO "BCH" :lol:

STARTS AT 7.30pm - 1am

3 Pound OTD

Will dig something out for the raffle, and sorry we can't be there this time as we had prior arrangements in Wales :lol:

I know it will be a cracker- just like last time thumbup.gif

Cheers

Wulfie and Annie

Edited by Wulfie09

Will dig something out for the raffle, and sorry we can't be there this time as we had prior arrangements in Wales :g:

I know it will be a cracker- just like last time :wicked:

Cheers

Wulfie and Annie

Thanks Wulfie & Annie :lol: i shall miss my partner Annie double deckin wiv me :D nevermind there is "YKSOUL" charity event in August aye!! thumbup.gif I wonder what your going to dig out for the raffle Wulfie??? g.gif:rolleyes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN
Guest shaunthesheep

Hi Folks,

27TH JUNE 2008

BIRCHLEY CENTRE, JUNC 2,

BRUNEL ROAD,

OLDBURY,

WEST MIDLANDS.

B69 1JD.

£3.00 ON THE DOOR, ALL MONEY TO Birmingham Childrens Hospital

RAFFLES PRIZES ON THE NIGHT, LOTS KINDLY DONATED BY THE

PEEPS ON SOUL SOURCE!!!!!!!

ALL LADIES DJ LINE UP:-

7.30-8.15pm - JANE & SUZY's TUNES

8.15-9.15PM - JELLYBEAN & SANDI

9.15-10.15PM- HELEN & CLAUDETTE

10.15-11.15PM -TRACEY & LYNNY

11.15-12.30PM -JUMPING JOAN!!!!!!!

12.30 - END - JELLY BEAN .

COME ON AND JOIN US,

HELP RAISE LOTS OF MONEY FOR SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE, THESE KIDS NEED US.

HEAR GREAT TUNES PLAYED BY THE SUNSHINE GIRLS, WHO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

There are several hotels very near:

Premier Inn, 5mins down road, 0870 197 7205

Hotel Express, just as you come off M5 junc2, 0121 511 0000

Travel Lodge also on the Wolverhampton road, Oldbury.

This venue has a big wooden dance floor, lots of seating, and NO near neighbours.

Please support our night and show B.C.H how big hearted we soulies are.

THANKS

JANE & SUZY XX :lol:

Guest shaunthesheep

Thanks Wulfie & Annie :lol: i shall miss my partner Annie double deckin wiv me :no: nevermind there is "YKSOUL" charity event in August aye!! :lol: I wonder what your going to dig out for the raffle Wulfie??? :D:thumbsup:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Thanks Wulfie & Annie, real sorry your going to miss this one, but YKSOUL is coming soon and we can help raise lots of dosh for them.

See you both soon.

Jane x

Guest shaunthesheep

I would also like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mace for the flyers. I went on sat to Bidds, an event I wouldn't miss, so many top tunes!!! Collected 1000 flyers with our Charity night on the back of flyer for Bidds July.

THANK YOU MACE.

So girls will be getting them out to you all very soon.

Jane x

I would also like to say a BIG THANK YOU to Mace for the flyers. I went on sat to Bidds, an event I wouldn't miss, so many top tunes!!! Collected 1000 flyers with our Charity night on the back of flyer for Bidds July.

THANK YOU MACE.

Jane x

Will have to have some flyers off ya then Jane :lol: and start getting em out & about :thumbsup: got a busy weekend over the Bank holiday so can get them here there & every where for starters!! :thumbsup: And thanks Mace for passing the flyers on to Jane :P

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Thanks Wulfie & Annie, real sorry your going to miss this one, but YKSOUL is coming soon and we can help raise lots of dosh for them.

See you both soon.

Jane x

Looking forward so much to the York All dayer - met up with a load of folks who will be there last Saturday night and they are really hospitable - only this time it will be Annie Djing not me - and She was working last weekend too and missed out on a great time - so I can introduce her to the delights of the Yorkshire Wolds crowd now :thumbsup:

oh and for the raffle - wait n see Helen :P

Wulfie :thumbsup:

Guest Suzy

Hi Folks,

27TH JUNE 2008

BIRCHLEY CENTRE, JUNC 2,

BRUNEL ROAD,

OLDBURY,

WEST MIDLANDS.

B69 1JD.

£3.00 ON THE DOOR, ALL MONEY TO Birmingham Childrens Hospital

RAFFLES PRIZES ON THE NIGHT, LOTS KINDLY DONATED BY THE

PEEPS ON SOUL SOURCE!!!!!!!

ALL LADIES DJ LINE UP:-

7.30-8.15pm - JANE & SUZY's TUNES

8.15-9.15PM - JELLYBEAN & SANDI

9.15-10.15PM- HELEN & CLAUDETTE

10.15-11.15PM -TRACEY & LYNNY

11.15-12.30PM -JUMPING JOAN!!!!!!!

12.30 - END - JELLY BEAN .

COME ON AND JOIN US,

HELP RAISE LOTS OF MONEY FOR SUCH A WORTHY CAUSE, THESE KIDS NEED US.

HEAR GREAT TUNES PLAYED BY THE SUNSHINE GIRLS, WHO KNOW WHAT YOU LIKE!!!!!! :thumbsup:

There are several hotels very near:

Premier Inn, 5mins down road, 0870 197 7205

Hotel Express, just as you come off M5 junc2, 0121 511 0000

Travel Lodge also on the Wolverhampton road, Oldbury.

This venue has a big wooden dance floor, lots of seating, and NO near neighbours.

Please support our night and show B.C.H how big hearted we soulies are.

THANKS

JANE & SUZY XX :thumbsup:

I'll soon be able to sort some Tooons out for you to play for me Jane. and I mean Tooons with a capitol T.........

Suzy xx

Guest Suzy

THANK YOU MACE.

Jane x

Forgot to mention big Thanks to Mace and a BIG Thanks to Jane & Taf for going to Bidds and picking all the flyers up......

Suzy xx

Guest Suzy

I just had a PM from Mark Bicknell, his donation will be in the post tomorrow :thumbup: i will let you know when it arrives. Thankyou Mark :ohmy:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Thanks Mark for donating, it's great to see donations still coming in Helen, all for a good cause, Birmingham Childrens Hospital and again everypenny raised will go to the children to help in whatever there needs may be.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

Suzy xx

Thanks Mark for donating, it's great to see donations still coming in Helen, all for a good cause, Birmingham Childrens Hospital and again everypenny raised will go to the children to help in whatever there needs may be.

Thanks to everyone who has donated so far.

Suzy xx

Great aye Suzy!! All these kind hearted souls donating to help "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" :thumbsup: so lets keep the donations coming please!! thumbup.gif Its only 6 weeks to go, and you know how time flies :D it will be here before we know it!! :ohmy::D

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest shaunthesheep

Thank you to Mark Bicknell for his donation. And JB has already received £215.00 in money donations so A MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU to you all.

6 weeks to go!!!!!!

Jane xx

Thank you to Mark Bicknell for his donation. And JB has already received £215.00 in money donations so A MASSIVE BIG THANK YOU to you all.

6 weeks to go!!!!!!

Jane xx

Hiya Jane, :lol:

You can make the total in cash donations to 250.00 now :thumbup: with the proceeds from a raffle we did lastnight at "Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club" and also a lovely kind lady that won a bottle of red wine, has donated that aswell for the charity event!! :unsure:

Its looking good!!! :ohmy:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest shaunthesheep

Hiya Jane,

You can make the total in cash donations to 250.00 now :huh: with the proceeds from a raffle we did lastnight at "Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club" and also a lovely kind lady that won a bottle of red wine, has donated that aswell for the charity event!! :lol:

Its looking good!!! :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hiya JB :lol: , WOW!!! Well done. Thanks to all the folks at the Pensnett & Bromley M. Club last night, we are well on our way of beating our last total of £504.00. Thanks You. :lol:

Jane xx

Hiya JB :lol: , WOW!!! Well done. Thanks to all the folks at the Pensnett & Bromley M. Club last night, we are well on our way of beating our last total of £504.00. Thanks You. :huh:

Jane xx

Here's hoping that you double it at least Jane - and if this keeps on there's every chance of doing so - Keep On Keeping On :lol:

Wulfie

Edited by Wulfie09

Here's hoping that you double it at least Jane - and if this keeps on there's every chance of doing so - Keep On Keeping On :lol:

Wulfie

Well we are hoping to double it!! rolleyes.gif Even treble it maybe Wulfie!! :Dthumbup.gif We are going to do another raffle at "Pensnett" this Friday. :D:lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest swoz

Thanks to everyone so far who has donated to this charity event, As Helen has already mentioned this is a night not to be missed, and every penny raised will go to Birmingham Childrens Hospital which helps towards bringing a little ray of sunshine into these childrens lives.

Why not come along on the night and support "The Sunshine Girls" in raising loads of dosh for these children. Plus we are sure you will like the all girl line up who put on a fantastic night, with special guest Jumpin Joan..... Loads of raffle prizes to be won, there will also be Sunshine Girl badges, keyrings, and CD's on sale, again every penny going to BCH.

Please support "The Sunshine Girls" and Birmingham Childrens Hospital. Thankyou

Suzy xx

WILL BE THERE ON THE NIGHT .

JANET WILL BE IN AFRICA THAT WEEK.

SO MY ENTRY FEE IS GONNA BE £100 AS PROMISED.

SO YOU BETTER BE THERE TO GET IT.

SPEEDY RECOVERY

ALL THE BEST XXXXXXXX :D

SWO :thumbsup:

Hi Steve,

Just to let you know, i recieved your raffle prizes for the charity :thumbup: they are so cute!! rolleyes.gif Who ever wins one of these CD,s are gonna be so chuffed with it!! They look just like a mini record, each with a different label, and even come in a mini record sleeve too. thumbup.gif

Thankyou so much Mr Steve Lane :shhh:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi Girls,

Sandi's out at work so i'll just pop you a line, can you get any flyers to us before the weekend??

As i'm sure you know we are both DJ'ing for Kev at the Oakley CC, on Saturday, and at the Marrs Bar on Sunday.......so we'll get 'em on the tables for 'ya

I got quite a novel raffle prize for David n Stu's modern night at Ashby last year, and Sandi has told me to do the same for this one, so be prepared, i have a second one in mind too, don't think you'll get them from any other donors

See you soon...........Paul xx

Hi Girls,

Sandi's out at work so i'll just pop you a line, can you get any flyers to us before the weekend??

As i'm sure you know we are both DJ'ing for Kev at the Oakley CC, on Saturday, and at the Marrs Bar on Sunday.......so we'll get 'em on the tables for 'ya

I got quite a novel raffle prize for David n Stu's modern night at Ashby last year, and Sandi has told me to do the same for this one, so be prepared, i have a second one in mind too, don't think you'll get them from any other donors

Hiya Paul, wave.gif

Thanks for posting, i,m sure Jane will get some flyers to you & sandi :thumbup: and thanks for your donation what ever it may be??? :shhh::wub: Hope you and Sandi can make it to "Pensnett" on Friday we would love you two to be there!! thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Well we have had a lot of great responses from peeps, saying they will come and support "The Sunshine Girls" on the night!! :g: And we ain,t even got the flyers round yet! :D So lets have some support from you that won,t be able to make it on the night :D and keep them donations coming in please!!!! :huh: It is only just over five weeks to go ya know!! :huh::P

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi gang :g:

Promise I will start pulling my weight now that I am free from the constraints of uni :shades:

Have still got a raffle prize for you, will bring it with me to Wolves.

Hiya Joan, :lol:

Thanks for the support!! :wave: We need it as you can see!! :ohmy::lol: Thanks for the raffle prize, its very much appreciated!! :ohmy:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest shaunthesheep

Hi Folks,

Our JB is doing a fantastic job with all the donations!!! :thumbup: I will be trying to get the flyers out to all that I can this week and weekend, but the response we are getting is great so keep it up and join us for a good cause and a great night of music. :thumbup:

Jane x

Hi Folks,

Our JB is doing a fantastic job with all the donations!!! :thumbup: I will be trying to get the flyers out to all that I can this week and weekend, but the response we are getting is great so keep it up and join us for a good cause and a great night of music. :thumbup:

Jane x

Thanks Jane wink.gif i,m just doing my bit for "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" :lol: if your coming to "Pensnett" on Friday? I will have some flyers off ya!! Cos we are out four nights this weekend!! swoon.gif:shades: So we can get them here there and every where!! :D

See you soon Jane :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest shaunthesheep

:sweatingbullets: ONLY 5 WEEKS TO GO TO OUR CHARITY NIGHT!!!!!! :)

5 WEEKS AND COUNTING. THE FLYERS WILL BE APPEARING THIS WEEKEND FOLKS, SO PICK 1 UP AND MARK ON YOU CALENDERS.

THANKS

JANE X

Guest Suzy

Hiya Girls,

Great to see that you are keeping this thread going nicely, Thanks for all your hard work :wicked: Don't know what i would have done without you.

Big Thanks to everyone that is still donating to our charity night and it is very much appreciated by all "The Sunshine Girls" and Birmingham Childrens Hospital.

Please continue with the donations as every penny raised goes to BCH for the children.

Again Many, Many thanks to everyone concerned, come along and support "The Sunshine Girls" on the 27th June it's going to be a cracking night with something for everyone...................

I'm really looking forward to it!!........... JUST CAN'T WAIT!! :no:

Suzy xx

Update on total cash raised so far for "Birmingham Childrens Hospital" after another raffle was taken at "The Pensnett & Bromley Memorial Club" of which we raised a princely sum of 68.00 pounds thumbup.gif that brings the grand total to date up to 318.00 pounds WOW!!!! :P

JB xxxKTFxxx :D

Edited by JELLYBEAN

Yet another update on cash total raised, after Max kindly let me do a collection at "Bushbury" lastnight which incidently was a cracking night!! :lol: Thanks to all the peeps that dropped some money in the hat for me, and helped me to raise 40 pounds for "BCH" :D so the total now stands at 358.00 pounds!! :lol:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Guest shaunthesheep

Yet another update on cash total raised, after Max kindly let me do a collection at "Bushbury" lastnight which incidently was a cracking night!! :lol: Thanks to all the peeps that dropped some money in the hat for me, and helped me to raise 40 pounds for "BCH" :lol: so the total now stands at 358.00 pounds!! :ohmy:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hi JB, WOW is all I can say!!!! A big thank you to all that have donated cash and prizes this is going to be our best yet for the BIRMINGHAM CHILDFRENS HOSPITAL.

We were a pensnett on from night and JB's daughter was doing the raffle round the room and this 1 bloke bought £20.00 worth of raffle tickets becuase his son had been in B.C.H. and had died. Well we all had lumps in our throats, you never know who or when you might need this great Hospital.

And just a little note to say OUR SUZY Popped in as well, her first time out since her op.!!!

See you all on our Chairty Night 27th June 2008.

Jane x

Edited by shaunthesheep

Hi JB, WOW is all I can say!!!! A big thank you to all that have donated cash and prizes this is going to be our best yet for the BIRMINGHAM CHILDFRENS HOSPITAL.

We were a pensnett on from night and JB's daughter was doing the raffle round the room and this 1 bloke bought £20.00 worth of raffle tickets becuase his son had been in B.C.H. and had died. Well we all had lumps in our throats, you never know who or when you might need this great Hospital.

And just a little note to say OUR SUZY Popped in as well, her first time out since her op.!!!

Jane x

Guest kerby

Hi Girls,

HIYA MATE BLAST EM OUT AT THE MARRS , CAN,T GET THERE TILL LATE SO WE,LL SEE YA LATER , MIGHT TRY AND PERSUADE OUR SANDI TO TAKE THE HAT ROUND , RAISE A BIT MORE :thumbsup: SHE CAN TIP THEM UPSIDEDOWN & EMPTY THEIR POCKETS :)laugh.gif:lol:

MART ( KERBY ).

Edited by martx

HIYA MATE BLAST EM OUT AT THE MARRS , CAN,T GET THERE TILL LATE SO WE,LL SEE YA LATER , MIGHT TRY AND PERSUADE OUR SANDI TO YAKE THE HAT ROUND , RAISE A BIT MORE :thumbsup: SHE CAN TIP THEM UPSIDEDOWN & EMPTY THEIR POCKETS :)

MART ( KERBY ).

I'll drop some flyers round now - so they can get to Marrs as well as Great Western

Wulfie

Guest kerby

I'll drop some flyers round now - so they can get to Marrs as well as Great Western

Wulfie

FLYERS PACKED & READY TO GO MATE . SEE YOU LATER :thumbsup:

Guest kerby

Soon as Cleethorpes is over it'll soon be here. I cant wait. keep up the good work

Regards

Ian

HIYA IAN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT ,I KNOW THE GIRLS REALY APPRECIATE IT. HAVE A GREAT TIME AT CLEETHORPS :thumbsup:

MART ( KERBY )

Guest Suzy

Jane x

Hiya Jane,

Thanks for mentioning that kind man :thumbsup: i did mean to mention it myself so apologise for that sweetie :thumbsup: it was a wonderful gesture i should have asked his name i will find out. I know his mate he was with,so will let you all know who he is bless him. :D

This is going to be one hell of a night for "BCH" so please keep the donations flooding in folks it won,t be that long now!! :)

JB xxxKTFxxx

It was absolutely brilliant being out with you girls, just like old times, can't wait until i'm able to get on that dancefloor with you and dance to all my fav tooons with a capitol T......

I know that its gonna be a cracker of a night...so many people have donated already.

Think your right girls when you say it's going to be our best night ever...........really looking forward to being with you girls and raising loads of cash for the children.......

Oh Swoz....I'll be there on the night to collect your £100.00 entry fee...PLUS you said if i were there to take your entry fee you would give me another £50.00 so get your money ready my dear friend....if i have to camp out all night, i'll be there. :D

so come on people if you hav'nt already given for the charity night please do so, again every penny raised will go to BCH for whatever the children need...please give whatever you can, every penny counts Thankyou.

Have to just mention our Sunshine Girl Helen is working her socks off with the raffles for BCH.

WELL DONE HELEN!! please continue to support her...........

Suzy xx

so come on people if you hav'nt already given for the charity night please do so, again every penny raised will go to BCH for whatever the children need...please give whatever you can, every penny counts Thankyou.

Have to just mention our Sunshine Girl Helen is working her socks off with the raffles for BCH.

WELL DONE HELEN!! please continue to support her...........

Suzy xx

Source Advert