Ebay New Layout

HI,

I SEE EBAY HAVE STARTED A NEW LAYOUT TODAY, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP MESSING ABOUT, JUST GET USED TO FINDING YOUR WAY ABOUT AND IT'S ALL CHANGE,

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE REST OF THE WORLD, I'M ONLY GETTING UK SALES ( IN RECORDS )

IN THE OPTIONS IF YOU CLICK ON WORLD WIDE YOU GET EVEN LESS INSTEAD OF MORE,

JOE.

Social source share

• Replies 4
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI,

I SEE EBAY HAVE STARTED A NEW LAYOUT TODAY, WHY DO THEY HAVE TO KEEP MESSING ABOUT, JUST GET USED TO FINDING YOUR WAY ABOUT AND IT'S ALL CHANGE,

ANYONE KNOW HOW TO GET THE REST OF THE WORLD, I'M ONLY GETTING UK SALES ( IN RECORDS )

JOE.

To my way of thinking, ebay appear to be on self destruct mode.

Why they keep changing things is a complete enigma to me.

(Nothing wrong with progress/change if it enhances the experience), BUT IT DOESN'T .

For Instance, I have reverted back to ebay.com for searching

as ebay.co.uk keeps defaulting back to uk only, even when I select worldwide (Very Annoying). :lol:

Another thing;

When I first joined, I joined through ebay.com, and must have downloaded the Turbo Lister through ebay.com

The other day using ebay.co.uk I tried to upgrade to Turbo Lister 2

Following numerous attempts I find that the two ain't compatable (U.S vs U.K.). :huh:

Had to sign back in through ebay.com to upgrade to Turbo Lister 2

This and the new feedback rules, leaves me stunned as to WHY? :lol:

Mega successful, even with the flaws, but If they're not careful they'll kill the Golden Goose.

Edited by 45cellar
Social source share

HI,

JOE.

Hi Joe,

I think you will find that the US and the UK list records in different catergories. For example, the UK Ebay lists records as 7" Singles. The US Ebay lists them as 45's. Therefore, when you look for records 'Worldwide' & put in 7" Singles in the search engine, you only get European derivatives and some US items. The reason you get US items is because they have listed their items using the UK site template.

Ive just tried it and it doesn't seem to have changed!?

Alan

Social source share

Think you'll find you're part of an ebay experiment, I had the same problem couple of days ago. Go to ebay uk main page, click on the white 'search' button at the top of page (without actually searching for anything!) and you should get the option to keep your old search options, took me bloody ages to work out, no help from ebay.

Social source share

HI,

THANKS FOR COMMENTS,

GOT IT ALMOST BACK TO WHAT I HAD BEFORE,

I HAD TO TYPE EBAY.COM & NOT EBAY.UK.COM IN GOOGLE AND START AGAIN,

GO TO MUSIC AND FILL IN ALL THE OPTIONS I WANTED,

YOU THINK THEY ( EBAY ) WOULD HAVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO,

LIKE CATCHING A FEW OF THE CONMEN AND CROOKS OUT THERE,

JOE.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now