James Phelps On Fontana

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Anyone out there looking to offload a copy of:

James Phelps "Don't Be A Cry Baby"/"Walking The Floor Over You" (Fontana)

It needs to be at least a mint minus and, preferably, a stock copy rather than a demo. I know John's got one on his site, before anyone tells me, but his is a demo and I'd really rather wait to see if anyone can a) sell me a stock and cool.gif better his price (no offence Mr. M) laugh.gif

If you've got the record, I've got the money!

TONE

Social source share

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Posted Images

Anyone out there looking to offload a copy of:

James Phelps "Don't Be A Cry Baby"/"Walking The Floor Over You" (Fontana)

It needs to be at least a mint minus and, preferably, a stock copy rather than a demo. I know John's got one on his site, before anyone tells me, but his is a demo and I'd really rather wait to see if anyone can a) sell me a stock and cool.gif better his price (no offence Mr. M) laugh.gif

If you've got the record, I've got the money!

TONE

Tone if you need it for a Kent CD project I can lend you mine - but sell it? Never!

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Tone if you need it for a Kent CD project I can lend you mine - but sell it? Never!

No, mate, it's strictly for adding to the collection - but don't rule out the possibiliy that it might appear on a forthcoming Kent CD, either, as you've just given me an idea....

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I'm not saying that I wouldn't entertain the idea of a demo, BTW. Just that I'd prefer a stock. In fact, at the moment, I would probably take either and if someone can't beat John's site price in the next hour I might have to buy that one! laugh.gif:lol::lol:

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

have a look here https://www.puresoul.de/

chris ph34r.gif

My mate Tony Ellis bought this very copy a few days ago -Thorsten's just been a bit slow in removing it from his site - and it's the 'other Tone's 'fault' that I'm on here today looking for a copy! Thanks for trying to help, though, Chris..

Social source share

I'm not saying that I wouldn't entertain the idea of a demo, BTW. Just that I'd prefer a stock. In fact, at the moment, I would probably take either and if someone can't beat John's site price in the next hour I might have to buy that one! :lol::lol::lol:

I saw a plain blue stocker the other week...I'll revisit the store this weekend for you, if you wish?

The price would be circa £40...I know, I know I'm too cheap at times!

Nice tuneage, Tone.

thumbup.gif

(-ps did Timperley forward you that soundfile I sent him yesterday?)

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

I saw a plain blue stocker the other week...I'll revisit the store this weekend for you, if you wish?

The price would be circa £40...I know, I know I'm too cheap at times!

Nice tuneage, Tone.

thumbup.gif

(-ps did Timperley forward you that soundfile I sent him yesterday?)

If you can find it, you have yourself a customer, sir!

Ta,

TONE

PS - haven't heard from Timps, he might have sent it to me at Ace and I'm at home this week. I'm supposed to be seeing him on Monday or Tuesday, so I'll chase him about it then if I haven't had 'owt in the meantime.

Social source share

If you can find it, you have yourself a customer, sir!

PS - haven't heard from Timps, he might have sent it to me at Ace and I'm at home this week. I'm supposed to be seeing him on Monday or Tuesday, so I'll chase him about it then if I haven't had 'owt in the meantime.

Will do. thumbsup.gif

Re- the soundfile...I will PM you details...it may blow your mind! :lol:

Social source share

• 7 months later...
Guest vinylvixen

I've had plain blue label stock copies...and this rather odd looking one too:

:P

Those light blue ones are very nice in their stock bags too rolleyes.gif

Social source share

Guest TONY ROUNCE

Did you ever find a copy? I do know of what appears to be an at least near-minty pale-blue-labelled stock copy for sale ...

PM'd you, thanks. For everyone else, I did get a copy last Summer, off eBay...

Social source share

Source Advert