Pointer Sisters Send Him Back Atlantic Demo

• Replies 5
  • Views 954
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Hi eddie this was only booted as an issue replica ( bloody good one to) matrix numbers will tell the diff. a real demo should be red and white with plug side on the flip.. Hope this helps Pete ( see you at bambury on the 19th)

Thats incorrect Pete, it was booted as a demo, the lettering of the title and artist is red on the bootleg instead of black

Social source share

Thanks guys , the writing is red , so it's a boot .Only cost £1 tho' .Also got a nice white demo of Rosemary - Popcorn Wylie on Karen , which I think is a boot , but looks nice , and an Archer stamped Eddie Parker on Ashford for £1 each as well .Think the Eddie Parker is the 2nd release as the Archer stamp is small , and not raised .Also got a pile of other stuff for 50p including a Willie Kendrick " Change your ways " on Fox records.Obviously a boot / reissue , but when did this sneak out as I've never seen it before .It has Dean Courtney and The Carstairs [ sorry Pete !! ] on the flip side .Yes Pete Marrs Bar , see you on the 19th .Best ,Eddie

Social source share

Thats incorrect Pete, it was booted as a demo, the lettering of the title and artist is red on the bootleg instead of black

[/quo

Didn't know that Pete , i checked the Manship boot book , no mention of demos in the 3rd idition , perhaps it might be in the 4th ,if not be my guest to let him know. :wicked:

Social source share

Didn't know that Pete , i checked the Manship boot book , no mention of demos in the 3rd idition , perhaps it might be in the 4th ,if not be my guest to let him know. :wicked:

Mate I let him know over 50 omissions and errors after the first one and he never said thank you so sod that :ohmy:

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert