Charnwood Club Loughborough

Guest soulfullbabe

Guest soulfullbabe

This was the first night at this venue and what a night it was. A bit slow to start but all djs impressed me, the music was a good mix of oldies r n b and modern and got the dancfloor moving so big thanks to all concerned. Rugby Soul Girl you played an absolute blinder babe fresh vibrant and fantastic boy you can move behind them decks girl well done you made my night. Debbie what can i say loved your spot the confidence is showing kid great babe. Twinny, Andy Mundsey, Robin Bee great spots gentlemen i had a brill night and will be back again in sept. Rob i wish you every success for the future with this venue. Diane and Ian.

• Replies 3
  • Views 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

This was the first night at this venue and what a night it was. A bit slow to start but all djs impressed me, the music was a good mix of oldies r n b and modern and got the dancfloor moving so big thanks to all concerned. Rugby Soul Girl you played an absolute blinder babe fresh vibrant and fantastic boy you can move behind them decks girl well done you made my night. Debbie what can i say loved your spot the confidence is showing kid great babe. Twinny, Andy Mundsey, Robin Bee great spots gentlemen i had a brill night and will be back again in sept. Rob i wish you every success for the future with this venue. Diane and Ian.

I didn't know about this do. I work in Loughborough so will keep my eyes out in future.

Sounds like you had a good night.

Peter

:lol:

Guest soulfullbabe

I didn't know about this do. I work in Loughborough so will keep my eyes out in future.

Sounds like you had a good night.

Peter

:thumbup:

Yes i really enjoyed it. It was on the events calendar i got told about it and as i said it was a great night. Dont forget the next one is september. Diane.

Guest SteveJohnston

I second every thing you have to say about this night I really did enjoy the night and from the word on the ground about 200 in! Rugby Soul Girl played an eclectic spot, I had not heard "I got something good" played out since god knows when I was itching to give it a go on the dance floor but I would have needed something good to bring me round if I had attempted it! The lady behind the decks spotted me singing along and beckoned me onto the dance floor thank god I did not take the bate. The last time I saw that much energy behind a set of decks was the when the late grate Mr D Allan spun is magic, brill spot Girl big thanks from me, Andr'e & Denise had to laugh when you played an R&B track (name escapes my memory at the moment) and they got up to rock and roll :no: ! Mind you it got the dance floor going so each to there own just enjoy :ohmy: !.

This is in not a put down for the other DJ's on the night but I thought it was the best set just far too early would have been better later on in the night.

Debbie what can i say loved your spot the confidence is showing kid great babe

Debbie not seen you DJ for a while I hope it's not as long before I hear your spot again quality from start to finish, you adopted a empty dance floor and left it full what more can any one want Kid? :lol:

Twinny cant say anything about you spot as I was being picked up at 12.30 just as you where walking onto the stage mate but will be there till the end next time!

Robin (nice spot mate) & Andy thanks for a very enjoyable night not been on a dance floor that long for years my feet where killing me Monday morning at work! Mind you I was not the only one Fez looked a bit ropey Monday as well Will see you in September Lads. :D

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston

Source Advert