Brighouse Ritz

Guest kizzy2

Guest kizzy2

Have heard the Brighouse is the place to be for wicked old tunes and bopping till your feet blister so thought we would give it a whirl this Friday. Any others going and if you have been before is it a cracking night??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

• Replies 6
  • Views 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest hurryup

Have heard the Brighouse is the place to be for wicked old tunes and bopping till your feet blister so thought we would give it a whirl this Friday. Any others going and if you have been before is it a cracking night??? xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

My favourite venue biggrin.gif .

Always a brill night - never fails for me and you can rely on good numbers attending which doesn't seem to happen very often these days :lol: .

I would say to anyone - try it. IT'S A CRACKING NIGHT :lol:

Guest Davjo

I'm really interested in this one too (& The Wilton on the same night :lol: ) but am a newbie with a bit of a new scene phobia!. Got a works do and planning to slope off to one or the other at some point so any comments/guidance would be more than welcome! no.gif

Thanks

Guest kizzy2

We have been newbies to a few 'do's of late and found them all to be welcoming. First time we showed up at a 'do' we felt a bit like rabbits in the headlights as everyone was there in big groups, we felt like billy no mates lol but by the end of the night we had made several friends and had a top night so we don't feel as bad when we turn up on our tods these days lol xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm really interested in this one too (& The Wilton on the same night :lol: ) but am a newbie with a bit of a new scene phobia!. Got a works do and planning to slope off to one or the other at some point so any comments/guidance would be more than welcome! :lol:

Thanks

Our rival night and I'm posting... ohmy.gif . lol

Brighouse is an oldies night. Top 200 (if that) very samey (musically) However, it's a beautiful building, great floor (so I'm told), always packed when I've been , great atmosphere and probably one of the best oldies nights there is (if you like that kinda thing) but if you can't be there by 9pm, I wouldn't bother. Many many times people have spent half the night outside queueing to get in because it's full. It's one of the very few venues' where people still queue before it opens, and you can't get a seat after about 8.40pm.

I'll probably pop over myself for a bit.

Hope that helps.

Jayne.x.

Hi

All depends on your taste in tunage i guess if your a newbie!!

Brighouse is a in ya face tradional Northern Soul Nite with mayby more tradional N Soul Tunes where as the Wilton is for the more discerning taste with up front tunes of todays niter scene as well as unknowns eitc always with a DJ line up to match!!

Why not do both , i used too , its great fun !!

Torchboy

Source Advert