Lillian Briggs Come Here Sunbeam 104

Guest mr_jp

Guest mr_jp

Hello,

Ive seen this record listed recently for £120 which sold pretty quickly for around that figure, basically wondering if it was in demand at the moment as i think i have a copy at home, (think being the operative word id have to check tommorow).

but yeah if i have got it id be willing to part with at a similar price.

be intresting to see if people are after it at the moment.

get in touch via PM

Cheers

Jamie

Edited by mr_jp
Social source share

• Replies 7
  • Views 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest mr_jp

rec. that you put an introduction up so people know who they are dealing with, if you want to sell some 45s...

sorry im fairly new to this what sort of thing do i put and where abouts?

Social source share

Ive seen this record listed recently for £120 which sold pretty quickly for around that figure, basically wondering if it was in demand at the moment

it's a twist record by a white Rockabilly-ish artist, has been played on the mod and R&B scenes for a year or two now...

Social source share

Guest mr_jp

it's a twist record by a white Rockabilly-ish artist, has been played on the mod and R&B scenes for a year or two now...

Ignore my origional post I got a bit excited I thought that i had picked up a copy in a random batch I brought A couple of weeks ago, but I checked this morning and I havent got it shame that. but I have listened to an mp3 of this since and its not a bad tune atal, cant say ive heard it played out tho, maybe i just didnt recognise it, thanks for the info tho.

cheers

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert