Soulfusion 20th September Gloucester

In the imortal words of Johnny Nash You got soul ? .... the girls are getting their kit on for this do , Chrissie and I are going to dress for the occasion as we are going down memory lane in the "club" room... hot wax baby ! and getting the afro wigs out . Well we don't get much :ohmy:

If anyone wants to join in the fun of dressin up please do laugh.gif we wont feel so bloody silly then.

Maybe we can orgaise a prize for the best dressed 70's dude on the night

Lets make the night a right a good laugh

Do you remember .... Move on UP , Dance to the music , Westbound No 9 , Harlem Shuffle .... Breaking down the walls of Heartache ..... Up for it then this room is for you.

• Replies 4
  • Views 566
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

In the imortal words of Johnny Nash You got soul ? .... the girls are getting their kit on for this do , Chrissie and I are going to dress for the occasion as we are going down memory lane in the "club" room... hot wax baby ! and getting the afro wigs out . Well we don't get much :ohmy:

If anyone wants to join in the fun of dressin up please do laugh.gif we wont feel so bloody silly then.

Do you remember .... Move on UP , Dance to the music , Westbound No 9 , Harlem Shuffle .... Breaking down the walls of Heartache ..... Up for it then this room is for you.

You're not getting me dressing up, girl biggrin.gif ...seriously, looking forward to actually catching up with you this time!

In the imortal words of Johnny Nash You got soul ? .... the girls are getting their kit on for this do , Chrissie and I are going to dress for the occasion as we are going down memory lane in the "club" room... hot wax baby ! and getting the afro wigs out . Well we don't get much :unsure:

If anyone wants to join in the fun of dressin up please do :lol: we wont feel so bloody silly then.

Hi carms, Glad to see you are up for a good laugh!!, I look forward to meeting you for the 1st time. Remember 1st impressions count. so i will have this image of you in an affro wig imprinted on my skull.

Seriously, I am looking forward to hearing your's and Chrissies set in the hitsville room. Chrissie has promissed a good set of philly sounds like the O'jays, harold melvin etc which will go down a storm.

best regards

Neil

Yes it's all about having a good time Neil , be great if we can get some of the crowd to run with the afro/70's retro thing hence my mentioning it early gives people time to think about it.

I have had such a giggle today letting my imagination run riot seeing certain guys on the scene wearing Afro wigs :lol: in my minds eye.

Last time I had such a giggle was seeing a picture of three well known Dj's with bushy hair and tashes on a trip to Detroit ... I won't mention the names of the 3 amigo's :thumbup:

Hip , yes it's been a while .... the Dome was the last time I saw you :sleep3:

Looking forward to it

Source Advert