New Voice Soul 19th September

Guest gail66

New Voice Soul kick's off this month with a night of pure soulful sound's from

60's,70's,Northern,Motown,R&Bsoul,a night not to be missed.......

Guest D.j.

GARY WALL

(Central s.c &Federation s.c)

with resident D.js John Heaney & Andy Murfin

Friday 19th September

8.00pm--12.30am

last order's 12am

tax via the door 3.50

The British Legion

Pierrepont Road

LadyBay

West Bridgford

Nott'm

Ng2 5bp

Ample & secure parking........Well signposted!!

for more info...call Gail 07866562396........

• Replies 43
  • Views 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest D.j.

GARY WALL

Friday 19th September

8.00pm--12.30am

last order's 12am

tax via the door 3.50

The British Legion

Pierrepont Road

LadyBay

West Bridgford

Nott'm

Ng2 5bp

me and sid will be thre thats a promis gail thumbup.gif

Guest D.j.

GARY WALL

Friday 19th September

8.00pm--12.30am

last order's 12am

tax via the door 3.50

The British Legion

Pierrepont Road

LadyBay

West Bridgford

Nott'm

Ng2 5bp

Hi Gail & Julian,

Not able to join you for your 2nd event, going off to catch some ray's, have a great night my son will be up for it i'm sure,

Regards Mall

pc mark and myself will be there so please get gaz to take the diplomats for me.im off to the shed tonight so if you can get any fliers to me i will put them out.im at work till 9 tonight(i work at fletchergate carpark in the center of nottingham.just ask for jason)see you soon.

Hi Gail and Julian

Really looking forward to next Friday and Dj'in at your new venue ! like Helen said if the last one was owt to go by then people are in for a real treat !

Hi Jay yea its in the box ! how's your head lol after last Saturday he he you should have stayed behind 5.30 when we left he he !

Hope you have a good night Gail & Julian, you have a lovely venue there, and if the first nights anything to go by then everyones in for a treat. :ohmy:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Hiya JB, thank you for your lovely comment's, we are really looking forward to it.. :yes: we have

Gary Wall as our guest d.j, so yes everyone is in for a top night :yes: the music is gonna be fab, also the resident d.j's John & Andy playing top chooooooon's as well........

See you soon JB when you visit the Central Soul Club.......Gailxx :)

Hiya JB, thank you for your lovely comment's, we are really looking forward to it.. :yes: we have

Gary Wall as our guest d.j, so yes everyone is in for a top night :ohmy: the music is gonna be fab, also the resident d.j's John & Andy playing top chooooooon's as well........

See you soon JB when you visit the Central Soul Club.......Gailxx :)

No probs Gail :) can't wait for Central soul club :D and don't forget Gary & Mall are doing a spot at the Double Deckers on the 31st October.......... :yes:

JB xxxKTFxxx

Edited by JELLYBEAN

pc mark and myself will be there so please get gaz to take the diplomats for me.im off to the shed tonight so if you can get any fliers to me i will put them out.im at work till 9 tonight(i work at fletchergate carpark in the center of nottingham.just ask for jason)see you soon.

Hi Jay, hope you got the fliers, thank's for taking them to the shed :lol: ... see you & pc mark on friday.......Gail :D

Hi Gail/Julian, really looking forward to this friday :unsure: the last one was brilliant the music was fab, and there was a great crowd of people into thumbsup.gif just round the corner from me so i carn't ask for much better than that lol :shhh:

see you friday sis x x

new voice soul club this friday open box policy

Open box music policy it really is Gula, really looking forward to event number two at New Voice Soul, first night went very well on Aug 1st, this Fri we aim to raise the bar a little higher, any DJ playin' here will have the total freedom to play what they like out of there box, no promoters tellin' them what they got to play, the venue is about playin' quality soul sounds with guest DJ's who have the records to put on a good night of SOUL.

Myself and John Heaney will be kicking the nite off at 8:00 with a selection of Motown sounds, not the handbag stuff played at other venues but the Motown sounds like Jimmy Ruffin's "Don't Feel Sorry For Me", Miracles "Everbody's Gotta Pay Some Dues", Lamont Dozier "Dearest One" and La Brenda Ben's "the Chaperone", top quality Motown sounds on the original slabs of black gold.

From 9:00 till 10:00, John Heaney will be entertaining with is brand of soul, quality sounds from the 60's and 70's played with enthusiasm and always not afraid to play something different, brilliant.

From 10:00 till 11:00, guest DJ Gary Wall from the Federation and Central Soul Nites, Gary has some top toones tucked away in is DJ box that I know will be gettin' some air, top guy with a great attitude about soul, expect to hear some great sounds.

From 11:00 till 12:00, I'll be diggin' deep into my collection and pulling out sounds like Kurt Harris "Emperor Of My Baby's Heart", The Spiedels "DreamGirl",Sonny Till "Hey, Little Woman", Yvonne Carroll "Please Don't Go", Monique "If You Love Me",The Sparkels "Try Love", Freddie Houston "Soft Walkin", Bobby Day "Pretty Little Girl Next Door".

So if you want to hear top quality soul sounds spun by people who care about there music make sure you visit NEW VOICE SOUL this Fri 19th

Andy

Open box music policy it really is Gula, really looking forward to event number two at New Voice Soul, first night went very well on Aug 1st, this Fri we aim to raise the bar a little higher, any DJ playin' here will have the total freedom to play what they like out of there box, no promoters tellin' them what they got to play, the venue is about playin' quality soul sounds with guest DJ's who have the records to put on a good night of SOUL.

Myself and John Heaney will be kicking the nite off at 8:00 with a selection of Motown sounds, not the handbag stuff played at other venues but the Motown sounds like Jimmy Ruffin's "Don't Feel Sorry For Me", Miracles "Everbody's Gotta Pay Some Dues", Lamont Dozier "Dearest One" and La Brenda Ben's "the Chaperone", top quality Motown sounds on the original slabs of black gold.

From 9:00 till 10:00, John Heaney will be entertaining with is brand of soul, quality sounds from the 60's and 70's played with enthusiasm and always not afraid to play something different, brilliant.

From 10:00 till 11:00, guest DJ Gary Wall from the Federation and Central Soul Nites, Gary has some top toones tucked away in is DJ box that I know will be gettin' some air, top guy with a great attitude about soul, expect to hear some great sounds.

From 11:00 till 12:00, I'll be diggin' deep into my collection and pulling out sounds like Kurt Harris "Emperor Of My Baby's Heart", The Spiedels "DreamGirl",Sonny Till "Hey, Little Woman", Yvonne Carroll "Please Don't Go", Monique "If You Love Me",The Sparkels "Try Love", Freddie Houston "Soft Walkin", Bobby Day "Pretty Little Girl Next Door".

So if you want to hear top quality soul sounds spun by people who care about there music make sure you visit NEW VOICE SOUL this Fri 19th

Andy

Hey Andy great to see a new venue playing different stuff as it's not easy to get people to go to this sort of thing. Stick some nice cossover on aswell mate I know you've got some. Shame it's the same night as Bentinck, which means I can't make it...Cressy

might even give this one a go ourself if i can find it lol

Hiya Dave hope you give us a go on friday night :rolleyes: it's looking to be a really good night, it's a great venue with friendly people and fabulous music :rolleyes: .............you should be able to find us now lol signpost's are ready to go up biggrin.gif .................. hope to see you friday Gail

Hi Gail and Julian,

Looking forward to Fri,should be us 3 lads out for a night of dancin and the odd 15 pints.

Beware John as Ive had a good listen to the tunes you did me and there will be a few requests coming your way Friday.

PC Mark 2nd

Hey Andy great to see a new venue playing different stuff as it's not easy to get people to go to this sort of thing. Stick some nice cossover on aswell mate I know you've got some. Shame it's the same night as Bentinck, which means I can't make it...Cressy

Heyup Cressy, dug out some crossover toones so hopefully this will cover all tastes, shame the venues clash but pretty sure I'll get to your venue very soon :thumbsup:

This is the Darrell Nulisch toone, let me know what you think

Darrell_Nulisch.MP3

Andy

Hi Gail/Julian. after party supplies are in stock now he he

see you friday sis x x

Hello sis, glad you have got the supplies in lol :D i have the cake too....looking forward to seeing friday night can't wait he he :thumbsup:

see you later ....Gailxxx

Yep its Gail's and she is about as old as your oldest record in you box :shhh::thumbup:

[/

Ah yes it may be my birthday this week :ohmy: but at least my candles won't need an extra large fire extinguisher at the ready unlike MR MURFIN'S nxt mth!!!! laugh.gif infact my need the fire department on stand by.............. Anyway friday is not far away now,it's going to be a fab night...Gail :unsure:

Hi Gail and Julian,

Looking forward to Fri,should be us 3 lads out for a night of dancin and the odd 15 pints.

Beware John as Ive had a good listen to the tunes you did me and there will be a few requests coming your way Friday.

PC Mark 2nd

Hiya Mark look forward to seeing you all on friday night thumbsup.gif may have to join you with the odd 15pint's rolleyes.gif i have an excuse this time lol........see ya later Gail

Andy

Hi Andy well really looking forwards to "NEW VOICE SOUL" being sorting my tunes out for friday night . This is the second night of new voice soul and its nice to hear that there are soulies looking forwards to it .Open box policy thats what it says on the flyer and i'm in favor of that.

ANDY MURFIN "digs deep into is collection and will pull out some gems of Quality". Gary Wall " Unleashed behind the decks ,entertaining, playing top sounds.

Here's a few out of my collection just to give you a taste of new voice soul.

"I Don't Have No One "(To Give My Love To ) The Soul Ambassadors , The Dynamics " Misery " , Janet & The Jays " Pleading For You ", Johnny Wells "Lonely Moon ",The Incredibles "I Cant Get Over Losing Your Love ", The Spindles " To Make You Mine ", The I.A.P. " Check Yourself " , Randolf Brown "It Aint Like It Used To Be"

Well thats a few listed out of my box . Just can't wait for friday to come.So if you fancy a night of Quality soul not 100 mph allnight !!. OPEN BOX , OPEN EARS and Enjoy . NEW VOICE SOUL

P.S Gail the cakes ordered.

Ah yes it may be my birthday this week :D but at least my candles won't need an extra large fire extinguisher at the ready unlike MR MURFIN'S nxt mth!!!! :D infact my need the fire department on stand by.............. Anyway friday is not far away now,it's going to be a fab night...Gail :thumbup:

Happy birthday Gail, 21 today, really looking forward to Fri's NEW VOICE SOUL, everybody's in for a good night with some cracking SOUL to be spun

Andy

21 x 3 -20 + 2 -3 = ? You sould be just about there Andy !! Really looking forward to spinning some tunes at New Voice Soul

new voice soul club this friday open box policy so should be a good night of music :D

Hiya Gula, it most certainly is gonna be a good night of great soul music :lol: look forward to seeing you and Sid there.....see ya Gail :wicked:

Hello sis, glad you have got the supplies in lol :) i have the cake too....looking forward to seeing friday night can't wait he he :rolleyes:

see you later ....Gailxxx

Hi Gail, not long now one more sleep to go carn't wait, gaz is sorting something different out for tomorrow :rolleyes:

see you tomorrow sis x

Hiya Dave hope you give us a go on friday night :thumbsup: it's looking to be a really good night, it's a great venue with friendly people and fabulous music :D .............you should be able to find us now lol signpost's are ready to go up :D .................. hope to see you friday Gail

hi gail sorry thought we were coming i forgott i was djing friday at sheffield oooops sorry but next time for sure

im really looking forward to friday night im sure it will be different in the best possible way.would love to know who some of you people are.i know gail by sight and gary and my old dancing buddy pc mark but have no real idea who the rest of you are.im the bloke with the spiderman tatoo(got it for my 40th)please ask to see it if your not easily shocked.

Hi Gail, not long now one more sleep to go carn't wait, gaz is sorting something different out for tomorrow :D

see you tomorrow sis x

Hiya Caz, I say that sound's rather cool something different :thumbsup: i'm intrigued now what it may be ............one more sleep to go lol.....see you tomorrow sis xxx

I am working in Peterbough tomorrow evening so I will be coming to see you all , really enjoyed the last one , a superb venue and stonkin good choons as well

Tony

Hi Tony, first event was a good night and we hope to repeat that tonight, don't forget you are the guest DJ for Oct 17th, flyers will be out tonight

see you later

Andy

Edited by premiumsoul

I am working in Peterbough tomorrow evening so I will be coming to see you all , really enjoyed the last one , a superb venue and stonkin good choons as well

Tony

Hiya Mak, glad you are able to make it tonight we look forward to seeing you,i thhink we are all in for a treat tonight :thumbsup: ..............see ya later Gail

Source Advert