Alfie79

• Replies 14
  • Views 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

No idea ... but it isn't Lost Someone flip side of Cross Firing on King 5573

no :lol: i've bought it...but it's the balld one.... :lol: and the other lost someone https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:LostSomeoneLiveSingle.jpg don't have the producer name between () so i think it's 5573...

there's others lost someone??? i've listen also the clip in refosoul...there's a polydor press of it??

the video is a fake????

Social source share

I think that the video is fake.

I just checked and the video clip plays the version that can be found on the 1974 album "Hell" on POLYDOR.

so it is a only lp track?

p.s. listen from james brown a great ver of feel good on people flip world of soul...have you an mp3 of it..sebastian

p.p.s. have you find the solat 45????

Social source share

so it is a only lp track?

Yes, LP-only it seems.

p.s. listen from james brown a great ver of feel good on people flip world of soul...have you an mp3 of it..sebastian

Sorry, haven't heard it and don't have an MP3 of it.

p.p.s. have you find the solat 45????

No, not yet. Do you have a spare in decent condition? :wicked:

Social source share

Yes, LP-only it seems.

Sorry, haven't heard it and don't have an MP3 of it.

No, not yet. Do you have a spare in decent condition? :wicked:

many thanks for info sebastian...not only mine that you've heard...sorry but i'll let you know if i find another one (however i usually spin it without any problem)

for the jb release try on jazzman is an unreleased ver of i feel good...funkier and amazing but out of stock....(reissue section)

Edited by Alfie79
Social source share

the video is not a fake :D

this is an album only track.

what you see on youtube is a carver with the label from the 60's slow version stuck on the carver :wicked:

mystery solved yes.gif

Edited by mikecook
Social source share

... big deal... I wish I knew it before I bought the ballad a few weeks ago :D

Anyway fortunately it was just a couple of dollars... tongue.gif

Marco

the video is not a fake tongue.gif

this is an album only track.

what you see on youtube is a carver with the label from the 60's slow version stuck on the carver :thumbup:

mystery solved :)

Social source share

... big deal... I wish I knew it before I bought the ballad a few weeks ago :lol:

Anyway fortunately it was just a couple of dollars... :yes:

Marco

not sure what is with the "big deal" comment. a question was asked about the record and it was answered the same day :lol:

the record has been discussed on SS and I did warn about buying the single as it will be the sloooooooow version: and the comment on youtube indicates it is not available - but as you say, it was only a couple of dollars :ohmy:

Or you can look on the positive - you now have the label to scan and put on a carver thumbup.gif

Social source share

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1w0n_bF4QEQ

which is the flip and the serial number of it...many thanks

Album only - the polydor single is slow 60's - Its on the album 'Hell' - this has been re-issued inlast couple of years - but it is still around on originals - i got one on usa ebay last year cheap and then picked another original on UK ebay last month v.cheap and moved it on to a mate. Couple of other awesome tracks on the album including 'These foolish things remind me of you'. Keep hunting it's definately out there!

Social source share

not sure what is with the "big deal" comment. a question was asked about the record and it was answered the same day

Thanks for your timely information, but I couldn't benefit from it since I bought the record weeks before this thread together with other cheap ones from the same guy on ebay. The "big deal" was not addressed at you, but in general to buying a record which is not what you supposed to buy sad.gif

Or you can look on the positive - you now have the label to scan and put on a carver :thumbup:

... good idea wink.gif

Cheers, Marco

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert