• Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

ta for letting us know

any chance of plays, styles, background or ought

ta

mike

link

Will be playing classic northern, current top spins, a few r&B; Mainly across the board. Recently dj'd at Pilsley, Barrowby and spots coming up at the Painthorpe, wakefield all dayer, awsworth, hinckley and kirkby. :D

Joel

Social source share

ta for letting us know

any chance of plays, styles, background or ought

ta

mike

link

:D yeah, sorry should have thought about that. into soul/northern since the late 60ts, 70 spent most of my time doing the northern clubs with Wigan for it's first few years, visted everwhere popular at the time including VaVAs, Leeds Sale alldayers, Blackpool etc. early days at the Brit club and the Palais in Nottingham. love northern, northern oldies, seventies, xover and some modern, not so keen on r&b but like some, don't like cowboy music, do like some rare soul but think some rare is mediocre. like tunes to jump out and grab me and say 'dance to this' but unfortunatly not able to do so much dancing these days.

:D

Edited by shazzer
Social source share

:rolleyes: yeah, sorry should have thought about that. into soul/northern since the late 60ts, 70 spent most of my time doing the northern clubs with Wigan for it's first few years, visted everwhere popular at the time including VaVAs, Leeds Sale alldayers, Blackpool etc. early days at the Brit club and the Palais in Nottingham. love northern, northern  oldies, seventies, xover and some modern, not so keen on r&b but like some, don't like cowboy music, do like some rare soul but think some  rare is mediocre. like tunes to jump out and grab me and say 'dance to this' but unfortunatly not able to do so much dancing these days.

:thumbsup:

link

no probs, thank for the info, did sort of mean bit of background on show like, but interesting stuff :)

did tune in but dont think caught Joel, though on pc here it all got a bit disjointed as cutting in and out

if got recording of this all any other shows members can always upload them into the radio section of sounds, as long s not too big or too many shouldnt be any probs

mike

https://www.soul-source.co.uk/index.p...y&cmd=sc&cat=85

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert