Nicole Willis

Barry

Now I know I'm probably way behind on this group but I've had me socks blown off by them by me (indie bred) mate over the last few months.

If This Ain't Love and The Soul Investigators Theme have sent me searching for this nouveau/retro sound which seems to be, on investigation, EVERYWHERE!

Edited by Barry
Social source share

• Replies 15
  • Views 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Now I know I'm probably way behind on this group but I've had me socks blown off by them by me (indie bred) mate over the last few months.

If This Ain't Love and The Soul Investigators Theme have sent me searching for this nouveau/retro sound which seems to be, on investigation, EVERYWHERE!

Ive seen them and they're pretty good live too Barry :shades:

Social source share

Ive seen them and they're pretty good live too Barry :shades:

Social source share

Love it :shades: and its great to dance to thumbup.gif

JB xxxKTFxxx

Social source share

You can buy the album on vinyl. It's ok. I have a spare if anyone wants one.

Jayne.x.

Social source share

not one I can stand, sorry its pants. :shades: But each to their own be a sad world if we were all the same!

You can't be serious Dawn...really?

Fair do's love, we ain't all the same.

But how can it be pants?

The same direction, same mindset as what I would expect your true musical love to be- just a black band playing soul music.

Social source share

You can't be serious Dawn...really?

Fair do's love, we ain't all the same.

But how can it be pants?

The same direction, same mindset as what I would expect your true musical love to be- just a black band playing soul music.

yeah really Barry, heard it far too many times I think, and grew to dislike it, think its a poor quality production too. But you've just heard it so enjoy. :shades:

Social source share

i like her....got 3 7s...not played them for a while as they were overplayed when i got them a while ago....'feeling free' 'four leaf clover' good dancers,different styles of soul....ok not as good as the 60s productions that influenced them but as good as duffy and ami and although she has had play in 'other' clubs i think she derserved more sucsess than she got...cool vid too

Social source share

Guest SteveJohnston

You can buy the album on vinyl. It's ok. I have a spare if anyone wants one.

Jayne.x.

Feeling Free is very nice and a dancer for sure :thumbsup:

Steve J

Edited by SteveJohnston
Social source share

yeah really Barry, heard it far too many times I think, and grew to dislike it, think its a poor quality production too. But you've just heard it so enjoy. :thumbsup:

Sorry that's a poor argument Dawn you don't like it you don't like it you don't need an excuse but the production is great.

Nice track I have a problem with some of the lyrics, fun video as well and the start reminds me of Don't Pity Me Joanie Sommers.

Edited by Prophonics 2029
Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

You are asking for trouble here, the bah-humbug pre-69 only Northern (despite secretly liking 70's / modern!) brigade in their flat caps will be after your blood!

'Its a pop song!' 'im my day...' etc etc...yaaaawn.

I've seen the band live, they were great, not life changing but definately very professional.

Ste.

Social source share

Guest bazabod_downunder

I quite like it, in fact I bloody well like it....lol....with so much dross coming out these days purporting to be 'soul' or R'n'B this is a breath of fresh air.

KTF

Baz

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert