• Replies 14
  • Views 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Modern Skip Tone

Need a good copy to play out this Friday! wink.gif

Steve, have you checked out www.soulmusic.co.uk Mr plumb has one listed in the rare section for £40.00 seems very reasonable. And be a good copy too, if not already searched SP's site. ohmy.gif .

Social source share

Guest Ste Brazil

Steve, have you checked out www.soulmusic.co.uk Mr plumb has one listed in the rare section for £40.00 seems very reasonable. And be a good copy too, if not already searched SP's site. ohmy.gif .

Hi, have bought this copy, i'm just a bit lazy sometimes its often easier to just put an add on here and see what pops up!

Ste.

Social source share

Guest Modern Skip Tone

Hi, have bought this copy, i'm just a bit lazy sometimes its often easier to just put an add on here and see what pops up!

Ste.

Good, nice to help a fellow Yorkshireman, Steve, but it's not easy looking and searching on here. I just happened to be looking in general and related the two.

Hope you meet the delivery deadline. biggrin.gif .

Nick.

Social source share

Good, nice to help a fellow Yorkshireman, Steve, but it's not easy looking and searching on here. I just happened to be looking in general and related the two.

Hope you meet the delivery deadline. :( .

Nick.

Hi Nick

Many thanks for putting www.soulmusic.co.uk forward for consideration, as young Mr Brazil will now have an excellent copy of Le Frank O on his doorstep tomorrow in time for spins on Friday neet thumbsup.gif

Really appreciate it, looks like I owe you another pint thumbsup.gif

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Many thanks for putting www.soulmusic.co.uk forward for consideration, as young Mr Brazil will now have an excellent copy of Le Frank O on his doorstep tomorrow in time for spins on Friday neet :thumbsup:

Cheers

Steve

...and indeed he did! :lol:

Ste.

Nice one Ste thumbsup.gif

Hope you get those Smokestack guys and gals grooving to it later!

Cheers

Steve

Social source share

Source Advert