• Replies 19
  • Views 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest Jules36

Hi Theresa

It was nice to meet you on Saturday. Had a great night, with fantastic tunes and watching some great dancing. Roll on November.

Julia x (PS the girl from Brighton!)

Hi Theresa

It was nice to meet you on Saturday. Had a great night, with fantastic tunes and watching some great dancing. Roll on November.

Julia x (PS the girl from Brighton!)

Hi Julia, lovely to meet you too! Although all the lecherous guys from the south coast are still holding your glass slipper looking for you, apparently all the old geezers in Peterborough fancy you now too, and they haven't even seen you. You'll have to watch yourself girl!

T x

Hi Julia, lovely to meet you too! Although all the lecherous guys from the south coast are still holding your glass slipper looking for you, apparently all the old geezers in Peterborough fancy you now too, and they haven't even seen you. You'll have to watch yourself girl!

T x

was she there, the girl with the bob cut? did she leave at mdnight wow , A GREAT DANCER I hope she enjoyed herself it was a great night .

was she there, the girl with the bob cut? did she leave at mdnight wow , A GREAT DANCER I hope she enjoyed herself it was a great night .

Yep, she'd only just read the thread from the Brighton niter and couldn't believe it was about her! Bless.

Stayed past midnight and didn't turn into a pumpkin.

T x

Guest freckles

[[font="Arial"]font="Book Antiqua"]A great night as always, stayed until the lights went on and the room was still packed.It was nice to meet you Theresa, now I have my picture in the gallery I can die a happy man. Not long to wait for the next one. [/font]

Guest outonthefloor

Sorry I missed this one - over did it in Southend the night before.

Andy

too much candy floss and sugar dummy???

What was on in Southend on Fri?

Did i miss summit?

Helen

xxxxx

(from Southend :lol: )

A great night as always, stayed until the lights went on and the room was still packed.It was nice to meet you Theresa, now I have my picture in the gallery I can die a happy man. Not long to wait for the next one.

Hey Puma man,

Couldn't help noticing when I met you, that you don't actually have any freckles. What's that all about then? Or do we have to see you with your shirt off cos you're concealing them somewhere? :thumbsup:

All my girlfriends have seen your Bisley pics now and are demanding relationship status, occupation, sexual orientation (well you are from Brighton) and phone number. I fended them off by saying you were a rubbish dancer, but soon the truth will out and I'm not sure how long I can shield you, lol.

My lovely hubby JP says you're welcome to jump in the Price family bus with the South London Massive for the next Rugby niter on 8th Nov if you fancy some company & eclectic tunes en route. You can experience first hand what it's like when you fall down the food chain from Puma + Audi TT + PT Cruiser to 8-seater people carrier complete with 3 baby seats...

Theresa x

Guest the major

too much candy floss and sugar dummy???

What was on in Southend on Fri?

Did i miss summit?

Helen

xxxxx

(from Southend :) )

Almost Grown at Saks Underground - not overly soulful, but very Modernist; worth riding up (via work on SE1) on my scooter - wobbly ride home to Sussex in the morning. Had planned a large weekend with Bisley on Sat, but fell into the CBA mood by early afternoon.

Guest freckles

Hey Puma man,

Couldn't help noticing when I met you, that you don't actually have any freckles. What's that all about then? Or do we have to see you with your shirt off cos you're concealing them somewhere? :thumbup:

All my girlfriends have seen your Bisley pics now and are demanding relationship status, occupation, sexual orientation (well you are from Brighton) and phone number. I fended them off by saying you were a rubbish dancer, but soon the truth will out and I'm not sure how long I can shield you, lol.

My lovely hubby JP says you're welcome to jump in the Price family bus with the South London Massive for the next Rugby niter on 8th Nov if you fancy some company & eclectic tunes en route. You can experience first hand what it's like when you fall down the food chain from Puma + Audi TT + PT Cruiser to 8-seater people carrier complete with 3 baby seats...

Theresa x

Good evening Theresa

Freckles is actually the name of my dog, he's very handsome just like his dad and so I thought I'd use his name. As for status etc all I'm saying is that I don't bat for the same side.

Thank you for your offer re Rugby I might take you up on that, haven't had much experience with baby seats so should be interesting :)

Until then

Lee

Good evening Theresa

Freckles is actually the name of my dog, he's very handsome just like his dad and so I thought I'd use his name. As for status etc all I'm saying is that I don't bat for the same side.

Thank you for your offer re Rugby I might take you up on that, haven't had much experience with baby seats so should be interesting :)

Until then

Lee

Well, at least you're able to maintain a relationship, even if it is with a male dog, lol. You'll have to start a handsome dog thread and post pics. And don't worry about the baby seats, we'll strap you in carefully, ooer matron :ohmy: Will we see you at Stoke?

T x

As always, great nite, great music, lovely people and great pictures Theresa :)

XX

Lovely to meet you Nicki, though it seems like I already know you because of your photos on here. As a girl who obviously likes her clothes, get down to Next today as it's Wigan A Go Go. Lots of 70s inspired short-sleeved knits and high-waisted trews with lots of buttons. Nice. In fact I was forced to purchase the whole shop :ohmy: .

T x

Guest freckles

Well, at least you're able to maintain a relationship, even if it is with a male dog, lol. You'll have to start a handsome dog thread and post pics. And don't worry about the baby seats, we'll strap you in carefully, ooer matron :thumbup: Will we see you at Stoke?

T x

Not able to make it, my parents 40th wedding anniversary, my inheritance would be out the window if I didn't go.

Guest studmeister

Cracking night.

Took a few pics, which will be up in the gallery in a couple of days time.......

Hope I'm on one, Col?

I thought Roger and Paul both played great sets. I had to take a rest after they had been on. My feet are still aching two days later.

Andy

Hope I'm on one, Col?

I thought Roger and Paul both played great sets. I had to take a rest after they had been on. My feet are still aching two days later.

Andy

Pics up now Andy....

Personally can't remember who played what or who was DJing

My knee hurts too, but I fell off a motorbike. :thumbsup:

Edited by Soulsmith

Hey GE, what d'ya think of these shoes then? I know you've got a weakness in that direction wink.gif

Delish, huh?

I've just got to learn to dance in them before Saturday night...

T x

Source Advert