The Trades Club Barnsley

Catseyes

• Replies 23
  • Views 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

BARNSLEY TRADES CLUB 5th OF DECEMBER RESIDENT DJ'S TOM, DEANO & DEK GREENOFF GUEST DJ'S THE BRANDY SISTER'S START 7.30 TILL 12.00 £2 ON THE DOOR LARGE DANCE FLOOR CHEAP BAR PRICES TOTAL ACROSS THE BOARD MUSIC POLICY 100 % VINYL

RACECOMMON ROAD BSLEY S70 6AA

Oh lordy These girls have some top tunes. Get ready for the soul explosion of your life!!!!. This is a great venue with fabtastic music all for £2.00. If you haven't been yet it is well worth a visit. Looks like the Yockmiester will be putting an apperance in to Pimp The Brandy Sisters ( Just on the doorstep not far to him roll home after a night on the cheap booze with the big boy's !!!!!!)

Edited by soulcrew
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Well time is drawing near to this fantastic venue. Fab music, lovely dance floor, cheap beer, ( for the Big Boyz ) and a friendly welcome to go with the friendly crowd.

If you want a fab night out it's well worth a visit.

See you all there

Yocky and Jx

hi again joy

im gerin hang of it now think its all that therapy!

lookin forward to fri n i might just av a drink to steady mi nerves!

supose that joyce will hev beer goggles on n il hev to stay sober

for the both of us.AGAIN

BUT YES ONE OF US AS TO!

Great place so get ur glad rags on en join us. :g: x

hi again joy

for the both of us.AGAIN

BUT YES ONE OF US AS TO!

Great place so get ur glad rags on en join us. :g: x

hi you two. ave a good one on fri

see you both sat at east dene

hi again joy

for the both of us.AGAIN

BUT YES ONE OF US AS TO!

Great place so get ur glad rags on en join us. :thumbsup: x

NEVER KNOWN YOU SOBBER SHIRL THAT POOR GIRL JOYCE HAS TO PUT UP WITH ALOT WITH YOU :lol: HEY GUESS WHO COMIN DOWN TO TRADE IN JANUARY YES YOU GOT IT NIGHT NURSE AND BOOZIE SOOOIE THANK GOD YOU NOT DJIN THEN THERE IS A GOD .....

HAVE A GOOD ONE GIRLS AND SEE YOU SOON

Guest BrandySistaShirl

NEVER KNOWN YOU SOBBER SHIRL THAT POOR GIRL JOYCE HAS TO PUT UP WITH ALOT WITH YOU :thumbsup: HEY GUESS WHO COMIN DOWN TO TRADE IN JANUARY YES YOU GOT IT NIGHT NURSE AND BOOZIE SOOOIE THANK GOD YOU NOT DJIN THEN THERE IS A GOD .....

HAVE A GOOD ONE GIRLS AND SEE YOU SOON

joyce dunt drink nor do i

what makes u think we do!

b.4 u answer that just remember u owe me one. :shades:

Me and Jean comin realy like it here great dance floor cheap ale great people and to top it all the Brandy sisters behind the decks . wot more could a boy ask for . can we please do the circle dance last of . Nel and Jean :shades:

Well after therapy last night being mind blowing and fantasticola, I am trying very hard to make it tonight as it's Barneys's Birthday.

Should be a fab night what with the square round dance, first class music, cheap beer, friendly soulful venue how can you not be there.

Might see you later girl'z (the third brandy sister)

Jx

Well after therapy last night being mind blowing and fantasticola, I am trying very hard to make it tonight as it's Barneys's Birthday.

Should be a fab night what with the square round dance, first class music, cheap beer, friendly soulful venue how can you not be there.

Might see you later girl'z (the third brandy sister)

Jx

them sosages were top class ,taties werent bad either ,cheers mi little luv ,hope yockies gorrover shock o beein mistekken fer dj clumsy :D best laff o neet.. r wi up fer it then at trades. bin practising square rarned dance its brill :boxing:

ps fanks fer lerrin cat arter bag

Edited by barney
Guest BrandySistaShirl

Me and Jean comin realy like it here great dance floor cheap ale great people and to top it all the Brandy sisters behind the decks . wot more could a boy ask for . can we please do the circle dance last of . Nel and Jean :thumbup:

circle dance it is mate just for you.

hope to c a few new moves from ya tho :D x

Guest BrandySistaShirl

black mail dont get you know were you know just what i expected from you though lol :lol: you dont scare me lol :thumbup: have a good night you two

most people will tell you

if u owe me one u shud be scared!

dunt worry il b gentle wi u

after all its sue that will hev to look after ya!

hev a gud weekend u 2 :D

C U BOTH SOON.X

Ime very scared and I aint dun owt ,youde be well advised to be scared barney the Brandy sisters dunt take prissoners mate . El Nel The Rum Bum And Backy Brothers (founder member) :thumbup:

Ime getting mixed up ear Ive totaly lost the thread I dont know who to be scared of now so ime gonna be scared of everybody . El Nel mad as a ships cat totaly mixed up and very scared . :thumbup:

Source Advert