Leeholme Wmc Mini Allnighter

Guest Carole7

Guest Carole7

Many thanks to the organisers & DJs, had a great time Saturday night @ Leeholme. Bonus was it was just down the road from my house!

Great dancefloor, across the board music and the company of my southern pals who I havent been out with for ages.

Left just as Colin was about to dj, so missed his second spot, but we really enjoyed the entire evening, great crowd and great venue. Hope there will be more x

• Replies 6
  • Views 753
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Pretty sure Dave will add to the thread but he's recovering from his nose bleed which was instigated by travelling further North than Burnley :thumbup:

Have to concur with the Ferryhill mafia.....excellent dancefloor, across the board tunes (needed the slow ones for a breather), friendly mob and refreshingly (for us southerners) unassuming classy dancers.

As a bonus I'd arranged to meet my Jacko, my old soulful shipmate from Northallerton which was the icing on the cake.

Pleasure to meet Gaz Simon, Cressy, Gordon and Colin Denham. Had to leave just before Cols 2nd set but was fortunate enough to look through some of his treasures first which made leaving all the more difficult.

Hope your event continues to thrive Cressy and many thanks for the hospitality.

glad you all enjoyed it, makes it worth while for us in the frozen north ,doing burnley friday then leeholme on saturday no wonder you bailed out early just kept the same format going and it worked a treat,cressy is thinking of one in the spring as said before this must be one of the cheapest bars around 91p for a vodka and coke, a pleasure to be part of such a great nite, colin

Just to agree I had a great time. Was gud to see everyone and had a great laugh. Was good to see so many lovely folk I haven't seen for ages.

I enjoyed me natter Keith (Redcoupe) :lol: , I think we'd both win a joint gold in the talking Olympics :lol:

Also great to see Carole (Jobbo) :D and of course our crazy Sue Gilham :lol:

I thought there was an excellent mix of music played. It was great to hear the Drapers played never hear it anywhere also Ernestine Eady "The Change".

All djs played great sets. I particularly enjoyed, Steve Davisons, Gaz Simons and of course Col Denhams sets.

I was a wicked woman for a change :rolleyes::lol: and on the blue WKDs and couldn't complain at £1.70 a bottle. Had a bad hangover mind on Sunday.

Suz :lol:

x

Guest Carole7

I had a very good time, thank you very much.

The venue was excellent and the music great throughout the nite.

And the bar was veryu cheap it would have been rude if me and Carole had not tried to drink it dry :D

Exactly x

Source Advert