Loughborough Soul Club Tommy Hunt

:lol::D:shhh:

What a brilliant night we all had. Tommy did an excellent show and was on stage for over an hour and the crowd just wanted more.

Thankyou to all the people who turned up to support us, another packed night.

I would like to thank all the DJs who all did excellent spots in the two rooms.

Special thankyou to Mark Freeman steppin in at the last minute and also John Poole.

Sam Moore, Twinny, Ady Hall, tony and John Poole did every one proud in the Motown Room till about 3am.

Debbie, Mark, Rob Yates and myself played in the Northern Room.

Special thankyou to the people behind the scenes who worked hard to make this night a success, my girlfriend Colleen, twinny and Ady ticket sales and Harold and Rachel who let us use their club.

Next event 28th Feb guest DJ Sean Chapman all info on events page this week.

Also Saturday July 18th 2009 3 room all nighter loads of top djs already booked, Northern room, 70s crossover room and motown club soul room, bar on all night and also food and teas coffee etc. Flyers out in the new year.

• Replies 4
  • Views 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

HI ROB

YES TOMMY WAS VERY GOOD,MYSELF AND JOHN POOLE WERE SUPRISED HOW MUCH WE ENJOYED PLAYING THE OLDIES MOTOWN ROOM,I KNOW WE PLAYED WHAT A LOT CALL CORNY SOUNDS BUT TO SEE THEM ENJOYING THEMSELVES ON A FULL DANCEFLOOR IT WAS THEIR MEMORIES AND AFTER ALL THEY HAD PAID THEIR MONEY TO BE ENTERTAINED.AGAIN WELL DONE ROBIN AND ALL THE OTHERS INVOLVED YOU PROVIDED EXCELLANT VALUE FOR MONEY.

SAM MOORE

FANTASTIC NIGHT, PHOTOS NOW ON OUR WEBSITE BELOW.

===============

i bet you were right next to me...the two kids on pic 45 were my off springs!!!

great nite again at this venue and great to follow Rob in the main room

packer and a superb nite all round (gr8 batches too - mmmmmmmmm!!)

sorry had to shoot off early daughter wasnt very well sad.gif

see u soon robin

regards

mark

Loughborough Soul is on the MAP!!!!! thumbup.gif , Tommy Hunt "was in the building", a true soul man, he had the crowd singing along to his tunes and shouting for more, i will never tire of seeing this great performer and if i have half his enthusiasm and love for his music at his age then i will class myself very lucky :lol: . This is the third time myself and hubby have been to this venue and like both the other times it never fails to deliver great sounds, all djs` played great spots, its sooo nice to go to a venue and see the djs` actually enjoying what they are playing, great folks, Robin and his bunch of merry men (and women), made everyone feel very welcome, great atmospher , two rooms are hard to keep going at some venues but with folks still dancing at 3 in the morning, it proved a good mix of motown and northern, and in these days of the credit crunch (sounds like low calorie chocolate bar!!), great value for money!!!. we look forward to setting the sat nav and heading for loughborough for the next night on...see inside the FREE CD case for dates...28th February 2009

If you havent been yet, give it a try, you never know.... you might like it!!!!! :lol:

:lol:

Source Advert