Three Of My Favourite Soul Albums For Sale. Great Conditions

Sam Dees "The Show Must Go On" (Atlantic) EX/M- Beautiful copy! The vinyl appears M-, unplayed. I have only graded it EX to play it safe. I have had about 10 copies of this album, and they were all more or less M- looking but EX sounding - including my own copy which I got sealed. The cover has a small cut-out notch.

One of the very best 70s soul albums. Don't miss out on this beautiful copy.

Price: £40

One LP within Europe costs £7 to ship or £15 if you want it sent insured.

One LP to the rest of the world is £10 or £18 if you want it sent insured.

e-mail: sebastianlarsen@hotmail.com

I take paypal, and you will have to pay the price of the record+shipping. No paypal fees for the buyer.

SamDees.jpg

Social source share

• Replies 5
  • Views 819
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Freddie Hughes "Send My Baby Back..." (Wand) M-/EX Beautiful copy! The cover has a slight bit of ring wear. Please check the picture. Besides from the slight ring wear, it is really nice copy with sharp corners and sharp edges. The vinyl appears unplayed. I was really amazed to find such a beautiful copy here in Denmark recently because it found it difficult to find a copy of my own in beautiful condition some years back even though I had a rather large sum of money to spend on it.

I rate this as one of the best 60s soul albums. It definite goes down as one of my favourites. Don't miss out on this beautiful copy.

Price: £80

I take paypal, and you will have to pay the price of the record+shipping. No paypal fees for the buyer.

FreddieHughes.jpg

Social source share

Alice Clark "Same" (Mainstream) M-/EX Beautiful copy! The vinyl appears unplayed. The cover has a bit of wear, and a small part of the Roulette sticker has been ripped off, and then put/glued back on again, but this is just minor. All together a really nice cover with sharp edges.

Such a good album if you're into 70s soul.

Price: £85

AliceClark.jpg

Social source share

Sam Dees is sold.

Freddie Hughes and Alice Clark are reserved at the moment. A guy has expressed that he is interested in both, but I have tried this before so nothing is sold until the payment has been made. But for the moment they are reserved until the guy returns.

Thanks for all your response.

Social source share

Get involved with Soul Source

Add your comments now

Join Soul Source

A free & easy soul music affair!

Join Soul Source now!

Jump right back in!

Source Advert