Walls Of Heartache Christmas Bash 20th December

Davekd

We are back for more simple dancefloor fun with our Christmas bash on Saturday 20th December 9.00pm till 2.00am.

This months guest DJ is former California Ballroom DJ, Richard Anker

As always we are at the Cavern, 524 Forest Road, Walthamstow, E17

Free entry for members and friends

Strictly no entry after 11.00pm as we want to have some fun too!

Andy and Dave

• Replies 8
  • Views 609
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Most active in this topic

Most active in this topic

Guest kent soul club

Gonna be a busy weekend, next week. Blue Skies on Friday, and back to WOH after too long away. Better stay in this weekend! :(

Anyone who hasn't been to WOH yet, you should get yourself over to this great little club that really doesn't need any promoting, 'cos it's always packed, and there's always a great atmosphere. See you there. :D Magooooooo.

Gonna be a busy weekend, next week. Blue Skies on Friday, and back to WOH after too long away. Better stay in this weekend! :rolleyes:

Anyone who hasn't been to WOH yet, you should get yourself over to this great little club that really doesn't need any promoting, 'cos it's always packed, and there's always a great atmosphere. See you there. thumbsup.gif Magooooooo.

Thanks Martin - it'll be good to see you at our place again.

Dave

Guest andys165

I'm gonna endeavour to mix my box up a bit this weekend at WOH, but if you want my familiar 'greatest hits' set - just shout. Candi Staton is unaffected by any of this, of course.

See you all Saturday - before 11.30 please!!!

Andy

Edited by andys165

Source Advert